(This paid version is identical in content to the free version, but contains no adverts.)
In the first gamebook you sought your lost family across post-apocalyptic London, but now you must venture north, to a mysterious place they call The Chasm.
Scavenge, fight, hack, trade and now persuade your way through a ruined world.
- Choose: Another branching storyline where every choice has a consequence.
- Explore: Conditional choices, where your options may depend on the items in your inventory, your health or mental state, previously visited locations, your reputation with other characters, or even your wealth!
- Fight: A card-based fighting mini-game.
- Hack: A mini-game for hacking electronic locks.
- Scavenge: A mini-game where you scavenge for precious goods.
- Trade: Vendors to buy and sell.
- Decode: A decryption mini-game to decode secret records.
- Persuade: A mini-game where you persuade characters to your point of view.
- Record: A new ‘scrapbook’, where texts found in the wasteland build up a picture of life after End-Day.
- Manage: An inventory of consumables and quest items for you to manage.
- Over 900 pages.
- 36 achievements.
- An improved, automatic bookmark save system.
Suitable for adults and young adults alike, the book uses clean language throughout and contains mild fictional violence in the form of a card game. Although a standalone story, 'The Eighth Continent 2: The Chasm' is the second book of a trilogy; book three will be released as an app soon.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.