Ever wanted to build a website but lacked the technical expertise? In this accelerated course, you’ll learn HTML and CSS, two core languages to web development, and build a fully responsive landing page. Before you know it, you will have a strong foundation, and be on the path towards a productive career in web development.
- Access 28 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Build a fully functional, responsive web page
- Learn basic HTML tags & how to use CSS to style websites
- Add links, images, forms & tables to web pages
- Make websites responsive & portable so they look great in all screen sizes
- Introduce attractive fonts into your web pages
- Access 15 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Create a trivia game from scratch to demonstrate your knowledge
When used in conjunction, PHP and MySQL are excellent tools to construct complex, data-heavy websites, while still allowing the flexibility to adjust those sites over time. They are essential tools for any aspiring web developer, and this course will get you up to speed fast. A well-paying developer gig is just around the corner!
- Access 55 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to install PHP & MySQL technologies on your local machine as well as hosted servers
- Understand basic PHP & MySQL tags, commands & constructs
- Build & work within a solid back-end database
- Use real world examples to discover advanced PHP programming
WordPress makes it easy for anybody to operate their own website without typing a line of code. However, WordPress is a massively scalable platform, and its huge array of features can elude the casual user. With this course, you’ll learn how to optimize your WordPress presence, and become a professional, marketable user in just 2.5 short hours.
- Access 24 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the WordPress back-end administration section
- Create & customize new pages, blog posts, menus, sidebars, footers, & other content features
- Learn SEO best practices
- Extend WordPress’s capabilities w/ powerful plug-ins
- Introduce yourself to WordPress security & site speed
- Install WordPress, choose & register a domain name, & connect to hosts
Mobile app developers are in greater demand than ever as more and more people opt to access the internet via their smartphones. If you want to be a web developer, it’s crucial that you also understand how to build mobile apps. In this course, you’ll learn Swift, Apple’s official coding language, by building a real iPhone app that you can use to start a mobile app portfolio.
- Access 13 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the basics of Swift programming
- Use Xcode, Apple’s app-building framework
- Learn the essential syntax & components of iOS development
SpriteKit is a popular framework for building high-performance, battery-efficient 2D games for Apple devices. In this course, you’ll dive into the exciting world of mobile game development by getting hands-on experience with SpriteKit and the Apple development framework, Xcode. Before you know it, you’ll be able to build amazing games and try your luck in the App Store.
- Access 21 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Introduce yourself to Xcode
- Discover how to add game physics to objects
- Add SKActions to give your game life
- Learn how to customize your game’s art, color, sound & more
Android is an increasingly popular operating system, making it an exciting and slightly less saturated development frontier than iOS. Not to mention, programming for Android shares many similarities to programming for other platforms as well, making your future education easier. This immersive course will guide you along the process of building a functional, creative Android app and bringing it to users.
- Access 56 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Create, test & run Android apps
- Learn the ins & outs of Android Studio, the official Integrated Development Environment for Android
- Understand how to implement database creation, fragment management & custom array adapters into your programming
- Gain a skill set that will be applicable to all app development projects
One of the greatest perks to being a web developer is that you can work from anywhere, and you’re in such high demand, that you can work for anyone. You don’t have to be tied down to a single employer and salary when you can negotiate better deals with several. This course will teach you how to leverage your skill set and become a successful and independent freelance developer.
- Access 13 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how to perform market research & know your clientele
- Learn tools to research your competitors
- Brand your business & find your first paying customers
- Discover 7 methods to find targeted customers
- Learn pricing strategies & best practices for billing & invoicing
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.