This is a course to give you some ideas about simple, easy to care for plants and grass care that will make your garden into the envy of your neighborhood and won’t require hours and hours of hard work. In recent years, houseplants have been gaining in popularity. Studies have even been done showing that not only are houseplants visually beautiful, but they’re also good for your health! This course is going to look at five beautiful and easy-to-care-for houseplants that are perfect for the beginner who wants to get green-fingered. This course is aimed at any age and any level of expertise, and it’s full of hints and tips on how to keep our green friends happy and healthy.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 37 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Get some ideas about simple, easy-to-care-for plants & grass
- Know the 5 houseplants for beginners
- Understand the basics of gardening
- Learn the health benefits of taking care of plants
Growing your own vegetables is both fun and rewarding, and it’s not a difficult thing to do. No matter how much space, time, or money you have, you can easily put a few seeds in some soil, sprinkle them with water, and away you go. In this course, you’re going to go through five vegetables, well, technically four vegetables and one fruit, and learn how simple it is to grow your own lettuces, radishes, peas, tomatoes, and carrots. There are also some hints and tips to help you on your way. As an added bonus, you will learn to build your very own stackable vegetable planter. This project is perfect for you if you would like to grow your own vegetables.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 20 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how simple it is to grow lettuces, radishes, peas, tomatoes & carrots
- Know 5 easy-to-grow herbs
- Make your own stackable vegetable planter
If you want to learn how to prune and train common ornamental and fruiting plants in your own garden or do the work in client’s gardens, this course is for you! It offers you a simple, easy way to understand why we prune and how, when, and where we prune. Once you have obtained this information you can apply it to common ornamental and fruiting plants so they can be pruned and cared for to obtain the best results.
★ ★ ★
- Access 12 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Understand why, when, & how to prune
- Prune common flowering shrubs & perennials
- Prune & train espalier plants
- Learn about the different types of roses & how to prune them
This course offers you an easy and simple way to understand the main types of propagation. Once you have obtained the information you will easily be able to grow your own plants from other plants yourself, with just a few propagation materials. You will have learned the necessary skills to work in a nursery that propagates and grows on plants.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 9 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Propagate your own plants or work in a nursery that propagates plants
- Understand & apply the types of propagation
- Learn the difference between sexual or seed propagation & asexual propagation
In this bumper woodworking course, you will learn how to build three wooden garden planters: a simple planter, a more decorative planter, and then a stackable vegetable planter. This course assumes no prior knowledge, so everything is explained in full and you no DIY experience. Once you’ve created the first planter, you will develop your skills further and apply them in building a much more decorative version of the first planter. This course is perfect for the complete beginner and is ideal for developing your skills as a DIY carpenter without spending a fortune.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 26 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Build a stackable vegetable planter
- Create a decorative wooden planter
- Build a simple wooden planter
This course is ideal if you want to learn how to create a well-designed garden and show your friends or clients how it will look. With 8 lectures, this class offers you an easy, simple way to understand sound design principles as they apply to gardens. You will learn the design principles, and how to divide up your garden into user areas. At the end of this course, you will be able to understand design principles and apply them to drawing up plans and sketches.
★ ★ ★
- Access 8 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about garden design principles & user areas
- Draw base plans to scale from site information
- Draw up plans w/ plant & construction symbols
- Find out how to colour in plans easily
- Learn how to do sketches from photos easily
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.