Skip converters, iTunes, and even wires altogether when you transfer files with WALTR 2. Designed to automatically search and connect to your iOS devices, this app lets you transfer any music, ringtone, video, PDF and ePUB file with a simple drag and drop. It comes loaded with clever tricks, like Smart Adaptive Conversion for 5x faster audio and video conversions, and content recognition that brings along metadata. Plus, WALTR 2 goes beyond iOS devices, supporting the entire lineup of Apple iPods—starting with the original iPod Classic, built in 2001.
- Drag & drop any music, ringtone, video, PDF, and ePUB file to your Apple devices
- Adapt movies & music for any device while preserving quality
- Transfer full-resolution 2160p 4K videos w/ up to 60fps
- Fill in key metadata, like cover art, tracklists & more w/ Automatic Content Recognition
- Automatically search for your devices & wirelessly transfer files
- Sort video files & distribute them across movies, TV shows, and more
- Read books & manage your documents w/ full support for EPUB and PDF formats
- Create trim-less ringtones & enjoy hi-res quality
- Use WALTR 2 along w/ your Apple Music subscription
- Forbes: “If you regularly transfer your own files — WALTR 2 could make your life a lot easier.”
- Engadget: “WALTR 2 … allows users to quickly upload video files to their iPhone that aren’t supported by iTunes, such as FLAC and MKV files. It just does it in some magic way.”
YouTube is a massive video and music library, but its only significant flaw is that you need internet access to use it. Well, not anymore. Softorino YouTube Converter 2 lets you quickly download any YouTube video to your Mac’s desktop or other Apple devices, so you can watch it offline and without the stop-and-go loading that comes with spotty instant video. Unlike other Youtube converters, Softorino goes beyond videos and music, as it can even turn any YouTube video into a timeless iPhone ringtone.
- Download & watch videos w/ 4K, 1080p FullHD and 60fps support
- Turn any online video into an MP3 song
- Enjoy full subtitles support
- Transfer videos to your iPhone & iPad w/ 1 click
- Download videos to create your own ringtones
Ringtones, your iPhone, your Mac, and iTunes. One of these things is not like the others; one of these things just doesn’t belong…Because transferring ringtones into iPhone using iTunes can be frustrating, Softorino launched iRingg – a revolutionary solution to let you not only drag and drop ringtones into iPhone, but also have fun with creating unique ones. If you ever need to get a custom ringtone into your iPhone, then iRingg should be an insta-buy. It’s an iPhone ringtone studio, iTunes alternative, and everything in between.
- How it works: create the ringtone; then simply connect the app to your iPhone using Wi-Fi or USB cable and hit export
- Add a personal touch to a ringtone using cool sound effects & completely change its mood and feel
- 1,000,000 ringtone selection – make a ringtone out of anything on the Internet
- Direct to iPhone transfer (first in the World): in one-click, you can wirelessly transfer your new ringtone into iPhone’s default ringtones section
- Cult of Mac: “iRingg sends YouTube ringtones to your iPhone wirelessly”
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.