- Access 10 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Use variables to store information
- Build programs to make decisions & repeat a sequence of operations
Python is a general purpose programming language that was explicitly designed to be highly readable, making it one of the ideal languages for beginner programmers. Despite the relative ease to learn, Python is an extremely powerful language, used in the creation of YouTube, Instagram, and Reddit, and commonly seen in machine learning, as well. Because Python has so many different uses, there are always many Python programming jobs available that pay very well. After this course, you’ll be well on your way to breaking into one of those jobs.
- Learn the basic structure of Python including Python’s data types & control flow constructs
- Write, debug & execute Python programs
- Describe & work w/ nested data types & exception handling
- Understand the basics of modules & object oriented programming in Python
- Use Python to work w/ files & the operating system
While it is one of the easier programming languages to learn, Python has such broad functionality that programs can rapidly escalate from beginner to advanced. This course confronts many of the advanced features of Python so you can enhance your Python knowledge and be eligible for more complicates, better-paying programming jobs. If you want to work in any programming field, you’re going to want to take this course.
- Write Python programs using complex data types
- Create object oriented programs in Python
- Use Python to create GUI programs
- Master regular expressions & threads in Python programs
- Build network programs in Python
- Work w/ SQL databases
- Extend Python programs w/ C code
Operating systems are the backbone of any computer device, from laptops to smartphones. As such, it is essential for any aspiring programmer to understand how operating systems work, which is exactly what this course aims to do. Over these six hours, you’ll discuss the various functions of operating systems and the interrelationships of those functions. Plus, you’ll receive a companion textbook to get more detailed info whenever you need it.
- Access 17 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Explain the overall objectives & structure of any modern operating system
- Identify differences & similarities between operating systems
- Describe how the functions within an operating system work together
- Understand the causes of many operating system crashes & errors
- Choose which operating system best suits individual situations
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.