Python is considered by many experts to be the ideal learning language for first time programmers because it is syntactically fairly straight-forward and has an enormous reach of applications. It’s an excellent stepping stone for other, more complex languages, yet Python programmers are also in constant demand. This course dives into all aspects of web programming with Python, and will be the perfect first step for your coding odyssey.
- Access 58 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of Python web programming
- Get hands-on experience working w/ Python files & building programs
- Access & parse the web w/ Python
- Manage a database & a remote server
- Create a basic website w/ Python
- Run code via a Virtual Private Server
Docker is one of the easiest and most popular ways for developers to recreate a production-level server cluster locally in their desktop, thereby rapidly accelerating development. This course covers the essential knowledge you need to integrate Docker into your everyday development flow. Many companies and startups are moving to Docker due to its efficiency and if you want to break into a professional development career, this is a valuable tool to learn.
- Access 20 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Cover basic concepts & the setup of different use cases, specifically Flask-related
- Write solid Dockerfiles & Docker Compose configuration files
- Setup Docker containers for Flask development
- Access 35 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Cover the basic concepts of RESTful API pattern & the six constraints of the architecture
- Learn how to design, architect & build your own RESTful API platforms
- Build a Pet Store API that includes an authentication layer, a Store endpoint & a Pet endpoint
Want to learn some of the most advanced development concepts used at top tech companies today? Here’s the place. This course goes through the process of building a social web application using Python Flask and MongoDB, the most popular document store database on the market. You’ll cover modeling best practices, how to build efficient indexes, and how to interact using the popular MongoEngine ORM. Step-by-step, you’ll go through user registration, login management, the relationship model for users to become friends, and a scalable news feed system using the same architectural design used by Twitter.
- Access 14 hours of content 24/7
- Setup & use Amazon’s AWS cloud infrastructure
- Manage thousands of images using Amazon S3 & best-of-class email distribution using Amazon SES
- Build a complete social web application from scratch
You may not be a full-fledged back-end developer by the end of this course, but you will have a great foundation from which to work. Here, you’ll go through a step-by-step process of developing web applications, learning the Python basics for web development, discovering Flask and using Cloud9 as your development environment. From there, you’ll explore SQL databases, using MySQL and finally develop a blogging application using all that you’ve learned.
- Access 12 hours of content 24/7
- Get a foundational knowledge of back-end development
- Cover essential concepts like Python Flask, SQL, & more
- Learn how to run your application using Docker containers
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.