Implement realistic agent movement while making a 2D Unity game! In this course, you will learn one of many aspects of artificial intelligence. You will learn to make game elements behave like real-life beings. Your on-screen agents will move more smoothly than ever before. You will make a colorful 2D space dodger game where you play a simple spaceship gliding around a level. Explore path following behaviors for the Unity 2017.3 game engine. Steer, flee, avoid obstacles, follow the leader, and more.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 53 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Learn cutting-edge tools that will put you ahead of other game development
- Know how to code for game development in Unity C#
- Learn everything you need to know to start using Steering Behaviors in your own games
- Understand the way game elements behave like real-life beings
- Explore path following behaviors for the Unity game engine
NOTE: Software NOT included.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.