Do you want to learn C# but have no experience at all? This C# Fundamentals for Beginners course is the perfect place for you to start. In this course, you’ll be mastering the fundamentals of C# with .NET framework. You’ll have a firm understanding of the C# language and valuable insights on how things work under the hood and you’ll also be very confident in the basics of coding and game development, and hungry to learn more. When you know the basics well, switching to different technology stacks is easier.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 43 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the C# & .NET framework
- Know the most useful development environments which support using of C# and .Net framework
- Use write & write line command in console programming
- Learn about variable types that using in .Net framework
- Know the most used shortcuts in visual studio
This is the most complete course that teaches you how to build Native Cross-Platform Apps with C# Codes. Xamarin is a framework that allows us to create native apps for Android, IOS, and Windows using a C# programming language; which means you only code once then the rest will be sorted as Xamarin will build your app for each platform. It is that simple. In this course, you will develop cross-platform apps with Xamarin Forms. You do not need to learn Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, Swift, or anything else. Just know C# (and maybe a little bit of CF# Object-Oriented Programming.)
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 70 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Create native apps for Android, IOS & Windows using C# programming language
- Use free tools &platforms for Xamarin and Visual Studio
- Learn to get platform-specific functions w/ Dependency Service
- Test projects on the iOS Simulator
React is one of the best choices for building modern web applications. If you are new to React or maybe you’ve been struggling to learn and truly understand what’s going on, then this course is the best way for you to learn React JS. With 67 lectures, this course will take you through everything you need to know to master web development using ReactJS by providing a powerful knowledge through a mixture of diagrams and the creation of a simple application.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 67 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Build single page applications with React JS
- Create reusable React Components
- Learn components, props, states and component life cycle methods in React JS
- Know how to connect to an external API
This course will take you through everything you need to know about Redux. You will find the most simple and easiest form of React-Router, React-Portal, and Redux. With 24 lectures, this class explains the theoretical knowledge about Redux on the ‘code pen’ tool, before proceeding to React. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level with hands-on examples.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 24 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the most popular React-Router, React-Portal &Redux libraries used w/ React JS
- Create modals w/ React Portals
- Easily access the data we hold globally from our components
- Create multi-page web applications with React-Router
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 45 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the basics of React and React-Native libraries
- Send an HTTP request from a mobile application
- Use the flex-box system
- Create reusable components
- Finally create your own mobile app
This Java Programming online course will teach you step by step how to follow the methodology by introducing concepts and demos that will show the fundamentals of Java needed for developer positions. This Java Programming course is project-based, and you will work on 7 awesome projects and 50 coding exercises as you progress.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 85 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how Java works & programming fundamentals
- Differentiate JDK, JRE & JVM
- Know what Object-Oriented programming is
- Learn wrapper classes of primitive types when converting object
Do you want to learn one of employers’ most requested skills? If so, you are in the right place. Python is a general-purpose, high-level, and multi-purpose programming language. The best thing about the Python is that it supports a lot of today’s technology, including vast libraries for twitter, data mining, scientific calculations, designing, back-end server for websites, engineering simulations, artificial learning, augmented reality and what not! This course will teach you every basic thing you need to learn about Python and go all the way to programming with hands-on examples.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 59 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Use Object Oriented Programming
- Work w/ Python functions, namespaces & modules
- Build a portfolio with your Python skills
Everyone is talking about design & coding, but no one is talking about how to make money with apps. There are tons of tutorials for how to make games, but everyone is silent about making money with apps and they are keeping it as a secret. This course will teach you how to successfully market, to promote, and monetize your apps so that you can actually make a living doing what you enjoy the most!
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 17 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Correctly monetize your app
- Learn the top app monetization strategies
- Become a much stronger mobile app entrepreneur
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. It allows the user to create and structure sections, paragraphs, headings, links, and blockquotes for web pages and applications. While it is the basic building block of the web, it’s actually not a technical programming language. This course will take you to the very basics of HTML and move on to actual coding with hands-on exercises.
- Access 12 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Have a basic understanding of HTML
- Learn to create a beautiful, responsive landing page
- Create different designs of your own
- Know the difference in usage between block level & inline elements in HTML
- Create commonly used user login & registration pages
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.