Did you know you can make money identifying and fixing bugs on some of the biggest web apps on earth? Last year, Facebook paid $5 million to independent hackers while Google paid over $6 million as part of their bug bounty programs. And they’re far from alone. In this course, you’ll learn how to legally hack major companies like Facebook, Google, and PayPal and get paid to do it.
- Access 72 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to get paid for hacking & disclosing bugs to major companies
- Get familiar w/ Burp Suite, browser plugins, & Kali Linux
- Explore types of vulnerability such as SQL, XSS, CSRF injection, & more
- Discover the methodology for performing bug bounty
This course is targeted towards aspiring information security professionals who aren’t sure where to start. Beginning with basic security fundamentals, this course elevates through more advanced topics, ultimately providing you with the knowledge you need to pass the globally-recognized CompTIA Security+ certification exam.
- Access 67 lectures & 10.5 hours of content 24/7
- Cover basic security fundamentals, threats, & vulnerabilities
- Explore network security
- Dive into platform & application security
- Discuss risk management & business continuity planning
- Study to ace the CompTIA Security+ certification exam on the first attempt
To break into the world of professional penetration testing, you’ll need to be an ace with Kali Linux. This course will introduce you to the latest ethical hacking tools and techniques with Kali Linux, using a testing lab for practicing different types of attacks. Across the course, you’ll simulate an entire penetration test from beginning to end, giving you verifiable hands-on experience.
- Access 80 lectures & 8.5 hours of content 24/7
- Get comfortable w/ Kali Linux & learn the penetration testing phases
- Manage Kali Linux HTTP & SSH services
- Discover essential tools like Netcat & WireShark
- Gather passive & active information
- Explore how to perform & defend against a variety of attacks
- Receive monthly virtual machines as a hacking challenge
You hear about it all the time: companies getting hacked, having their websites shut down or their customers’ data compromised. When that happens, it’s time to call in ethical hackers to break into network systems, evaluate their security, and propose solutions. After this course you’ll be well on your way to being one of these hackers, paid generously to hack networks, apps, emails, social media accounts, and more!
- Access 89 lectures & 16 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how to bypass different security layers after getting proper approval
- Learn how to compromise computers, crack passwords, crash systems & compromise applications
- Run a buffer overflow from scratch
- Stride towards a career in this fast-growing IT profession
In this course you’ll start with the basics of social engineering and elevate to an advanced enough level to be able to hack into all major operating systems, generate different types of Trojans, and deliver them using smart social engineering practices. Focused on the practical side of penetration testing, you’ll first set up a lab before getting real practice with penetration testing that will help you build a career and protect yourself from malicious hacking.
- Access 105 lectures & 11.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to gather information about your target
- Generate evil files like backdoors, keyloggers, credential harvesters, & more for Windows, macOS, & Linux
- Discover a number of social engineering methods to deliver Trojans to a target like creating fake websites
- Interact w/ the systems you’ve compromised by accessing the file system, escalating your privileges, & more
- Learn how to protect yourself & your systems from these attacks
This course is focused on the practical side of penetration testing without neglecting the theory behind each attack. As you gain a complex understanding of websites, you will then learn how you can exploit them to carry out a number of powerful cyber attacks. You’ll track from a beginning to advanced level and by the time you finish you’ll be able to launch attacks and test the security of websites and apps the same way that black hat hackers would, and be able to fix these vulnerabilities.
- Access 93 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to gather information about your target site like discovering the DNS server used & subdomains
- Discover, exploit, & fix a number of vulnerabilities like file upload, code execution, SQL injection, XSS, & much more
- Understand what you can do w/ the access gained from vulnerabilities
- Explore the basic exploitation of attacks & the advanced methods to enhance them
- Learn how & why vulnerabilities are exploitable, how to fix them, & the right practices to avoid them
This course allows you to follow, in real time, each stage of a penetration testing engagement so you cna tweak and train your skills over and over again. You’ll get the latest tools and techniques using Rapid 7’s tool Metasploit to exploit targets, as well as run post exploitation techniques and utilize PowerShell with Empire. By giving you interactive, hands-on experience, you’ll be able to learn more efficiently and build a lucrative career as a penetration tester.
- Access 23 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how to move around Metasploit
- Learn how to not be seen by intrusion detection system & evade anti-virus software used by professional penetration testers
- Explore Empire, how to gain sessions known as “agents,” escalate privileges & migrate over to the Metasploit framework
- Discover penetration tactics in real-time through visual learning
This course will give you an in-depth look into WiFi hacking and security. By course’s end, regardless of experience, you’ll be confident breaking all types of WiFi encryption methods and be ready to start pursuing a career in network security.
- Access 21 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to properly prepare your working environment
- Explore some basics about networks & how they work
- Discover every possible attack you can perform on a target network without being connected to it
- Crack & bypass security mechanisms of a network
- Understand how to anonymously stay on the network without being noticed
- Reduce the risk of being hacked by learning to secure your network
Internet security has never been as important as it is today with more information than ever being handled digitally around the globe. In the first course of this four volume bundle, you’ll get an introduction to hacking and how to protect yourself and others. You’ll develop an understanding of the threat and vulnerability landscape through threat modeling and risk assessments, and build a foundation for which to expand your security knowledge.
- Access 117 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Explore the Darknet, malware, exploit kits, phishing, zero day vulnerabilities, & more
- Learn about global tracking & hacking infrastructures that nation states run
- Understand the foundations of operating system security & privacy functionality
- Get a crash course on encryption, how it can be bypassed, & what you can do to mitigate risks
- Discover defenses against phishing, SMShing, vishing, identity theft, & other cons
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.