Be your own geek. This course is for everyone who has had to call a help desk or a geek friend to help them with basic computer, laptop, mobile, and network issues. You will learn about all kinds of computing devices as well as how to troubleshoot issues. You will also learn about security, safety, and preventative maintenance, as well as the basics of databases and programming, basic IT skills everyone should know these days. With 64 lectures lead by the industry’s leading authority on CompTIA Certifications, this course covers everything you need to know to pass the CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) Certification (FC0-U61) exam, an important first step to higher CompTIA certifications.
- Access 64 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Better understand setup, software installation & configuration, network connectivity, security issues, and basic troubleshooting
- Identify & understand basic computer components and what they do
- Prepare for the CompTIA IT Fundamentals FC0-U61 Certification exam
This is the first of a two-course series and is designed to prepare you to take and pass the CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1001) exam. CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for establishing a career in IT. Particularly CompTIA A+ 220-1001 covers mobile devices, networking technology, hardware, virtualization and cloud computing, and network troubleshooting. With 131 lectures lead by the industry’s leading authority on CompTIA Certifications, this video series will help you better understand these concepts and prepare you to pass the first part of the CompTIA A+ certification.
- Access 131 lectures & 17 hours of content 24/7
- Learn everything about monitors, CPUs, motherboards, hard drives, RAM, & more
- Understand what the cloud is & how virtualization works
- Build everything from a basic workstation to an awesome gaming system
- Troubleshoot hardware & network issues
The CompTIA A+ certification is an IT credential trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in endpoint management & technical support roles. It requires two exams: Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002), and this course will help you ace the latter. With 106 lectures lead by the industry’s leading authority on CompTIA Certifications, this video series will cover installing and configuring operating systems, expanded security, software troubleshooting and operational procedures. It will help you with these more advanced concepts and prepare you to complete the CompTIA A+ certification.
- Access 106 lectures & 14 hours of content 24/7
- Learn everything about operating systems: Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- Secure your computer, mobile device, & network
- Learn the industry standards & best practices for documentation, change management, disaster prevention, and recovery, procedures, and policies
- Understand security concepts like malware, antivirus, anti-malware, & networking security protocols
The CompTIA Network+ Certification is a trusted mid-level certification for network technicians. Network+ professionals possess well-grounded knowledge and skills on troubleshooting, configuring, and managing networks. With 22 hours of instruction lead by the industry’s leading authority on CompTIA Certifications, this course aims to make you a good Network Tech and, in the process, make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA exam.
- Access 172 lectures & 22 hours of content 24/7
- Design & implement functional networks
- Understand & execute network security, standards, and protocols
- Troubleshoot basic to advanced network problems
This course covers everything you need to know to pass your CompTIA Security+ Certification SY0-501 Exam. It includes 121 lectures lead by the industry’s leading authority on CompTIA Certifications, focusing on the latest trends and techniques in risk management, risk mitigation, threat management, and intrusion detection. The first goal of the course is to make you a good IT security tech and, in the process, make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA Security+ exam.
- Access 121 lectures & 18 hours of content 24/7
- Detect various types of threats, attacks, & vulnerabilities
- Assess & troubleshoot system issues w/ network components
- Implement secure network architecture concepts
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for The Total CompTIA Core Certification Prep Bundle
There are no reviews yet.
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.