This course is great for the beginner ukulele player that is looking to start playing fun songs and wants to have fun playing! It walks you step-by-step through the basic info you will need to understand. Then you’ll move on and know the best tuner to use. After that, it’s time to get the first chords under your fingers! You’ll start out with some really easy chords so you will be making music and having fun. You’ll also learn some cool and very useful strumming patterns so you’ll be ready to play songs in no time.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 16 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand proper posture
- Learn to tune the ukulele
- Learn basic chords
- Get a great feeling for strumming
- Practice your first 3 songs
Learn how to play the ukulele at any age. No prior musical theory knowledge, nor the ability to read ukulele sheet music necessary for this course. The lessons are easy to understand and stay on-topic, teaching you the basics of what you need to know, step-by-step. Learn how to transform from a complete novice beginner to the level of an early intermediate standard ukulele player.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 74 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Know the parts of the ukulele & how to take care of it
- Learn ukulele harmony & groups
- Explore ukulele rhythm, strumming, trills, & muffles
- Learn ukulele melody & scales
- Understand music theory for ukulele
- Explore songs, song styling & songwriting with ukulele
Tired of playing other people’s pieces on the ukulele? What if you could create your own? What if you could learn how to do so through video lectures and additional resources? By the end of this course, you will have gained the necessary skills to compose your own 1-minute ukulele piece using your understanding of rhythm, melodic elements, and expression and the analysis of how they are used in other pieces. Each theoretical concept discussed in the course is followed by a performing exercise, where you will practice how to play the elements of musical composition and you will complete interactive quizzes to test your knowledge.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 7 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Use different rhythms in a solo ukulele composition
- Understand the role of major & minor chords in a solo ukulele composition
- Use different musical dynamics in a solo ukulele composition
- Use different timbres in a solo ukulele composition
- Understand the role of a plucked melody in a solo ukulele composition
- Analyze an existing ukulele piece
- Create your own version of an existing piece
- Create your own ukulele piece
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.