Android is the world’s most popular operating system and there is no time like the present to learn how to build apps for it. In this course, you’ll learn Android development by developing a basic workout application that suggests exercises based on user input. Covering a range of development aspects from user interfacing to database management, this course will be an outstanding intro to app development and give you a great foundation from which to build.
- Access 144 lectures & 17.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to create Android apps from scratch
- Understand how to use Java to make Android apps
- Add animations & transitions to an app
- Discover how to save data in a database using SQLite
- Discuss Android Studio
- Make a user interface for an app using multiple widgets
The best part of this Android development course? You don’t need to know anything to start! This enormous, 24-hour course will take you from beginner programmer to pro engineer, all in your own time. You’ll start with Java, build some simple apps, and slowly progress to build more complicated apps and become fully proficient. Soon enough, you’ll be ready to build Android apps professionally.
- Access 91 lectures & 25 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the latest Android APIs & services
- Create amazing, real-world Android Marshmallow apps
- Apply for Jr. Android app development jobs
- Implement Object Oriented Programming w/ Java & Android
- Receive 10 free asset packs
The release of Android Nougat has started a gold rush of developers trying to master all of the newest features available. For novice developers, however, the previous OS, Marshmallow remains supremely valuable to learn before you jump into Nougat, and this course will get you there. Whether you want to build apps as a hobby, as a freelance profession, or to enhance your full time employment prospects, this course is an excellent first step.
- Access 48 lectures & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Install Android Studio on Mac or Windows
- Go step by step through making 3 complete apps
- Get an introduction to coding w/ Java
- Understand design & databasing concepts w/ Android
The best way to learn how to develop mobile apps is by actually doing it, and this course will give you a crash course in Android development by showing you how to build a fully functional music streaming app that resembles Spotify. Using Java in Android Studio, you’ll learn all the skills you need to start developing for Android and making money fast!
- Access 57 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Install & set up Android Studio
- Learn the basic streaming functions on Android
- Set up a free or paid server
- Automate music file indexing on a server using PHP
- Make an Android app communicate w/ a server
- Add more data to your app & remote database dynamically
- Handle audio interruptions like phone calls
- Create list views & custom list view rows on Android
Even if you’ve never written a line of code, you can get up to speed with Android development over this massive, hands-on course. Learning the Android Studio and Java coding, you’ll get a complete background in the life of a professional Android developer, building clones of popular apps and gaining an understanding of how to monetize apps through ads or on the Google Play Store. Within five weeks, you’ll have the tools and knowledge necessary to become a full-fledged developer.
- Access 197 lectures & 28 hours of content 24/7
- Create 21 engaging, real-world Android apps
- Work w/ APIs, web services, & advanced databases
- Upload your Android apps to the Google Play Store & learn how to monetize them
- Learn Android Studio & build a user interface
- Pass information between screens & explore Android building blocks
Want to get an Android app on the Google Play Store? Here’s where you start. Diving into the true nature of app development, from concept to publication, this course will not only provide the basics behind Android coding, but teach you how to market yourself in the lucrative app development industry. You’ll learn how to create passive income through your apps, and gain an advantage in a competitive professional marketplace.
- Access 41 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the Android development process, from complete beginner to Play Store publishing
- Create your own wildly popular apps
- Become a Google Android developer
- Create signing keystrokes for Android
- Market yourself through your Android app listing
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.