This course is aimed at aspiring graphic designers, web designers, and digital artists who’d like to turn their interest into a profession. You’ll learn everything from working with layers and selections in Photoshop, to formatting text and menus in Dreamweaver, to using pathfinders and special effects in Illustrator. By course’s end, you’ll have the strong foundation needed to get started in the professional world of graphic design.
- Access 29 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Master the most widely used software in graphic design
- Learn the principles of graphic design & visual communication
- Gain insight into the current graphic design industry
- Understand how to forge a career path as a graphic designer
Typography is more than just text – it’s a crucial element of graphic design. Through this course, you’ll explore the philosophy behind typography and learn why it is important in any sort of design project. You’ll learn proper terminology and font classifications, examine how fonts impact a message, and how they’re used in different varieties of media. Ultimately, you’ll leave with a theoretical and literal understanding of typography and how it is used.
- Access 73 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Understand typography fundamentals
- Apply typography principles to digital & print media
- Create outstanding text-based logos & designs
- Learn how typography is perceived by audiences
Delve into the world of web design with Dreamweaver in this hands-on, step-by-step course! You’ll run through the basics, getting comfortable in the Dreamweaver interface, before building a fully functional web layout from the ground up. Want to make it in design? It’s time to learn Dreamweaver.
- Access 52 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Build a fully functional web layout
- Handle text, graphics, & set up CSS rules
- Go through the process of rolling out your site & uploading it to a live web server
InDesign is the premiere page layout application used in modern desktop publishing. In this hands-on course, you’ll be introduced to InDesign and get up to speed in using it. You’ll discover the interface and learn how to navigate through document layouts quickly, before moving through more advanced uses to get a complete grip of this important graphic design software.
- Access 27 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to set up your documents, including how layouts need to be set for commercial reproduction
- Handle text, text frames, & thread text frames together
- See how to work w/ a variety of shapes, mix new colors, & import graphics into your layouts
- Convert your layouts to static images & PDF documents for sharing
In this course, you’ll get up to speed with Adobe’s flagship vector graphics editor, Illustrator. You’ll start with the basics, navigating through and customizing Illustrator’s interface, before moving on to working with Illustrator tools and creating your own vector artwork. Then you’ll go into more advanced techniques, ultimately helping you master this important tool.
- Access 54 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Understand vector artwork & how it differs from raster images
- Make precise, masterful selections w/ Illustrator’s variety of commands & tools
- Create & manage your own vector artwork
- Learn how to scale, align, & adjust your objects w/ ease
- Explore typography
- Work w/ special effects & Pathfinders
Ideal for graphic designers, web designers, and artists on a budget, Affinity Designer is an incredible useful tool and a great alternative to Adobe. This course will teach you the various tools of this software through hands-on examples, as you learn to manipulate images, design logos and icons, create graphic illustrations, and much more. By course’s end, you’ll be fluent in this crucial software and be well on your way to a professional design career.
- Access 16 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Master the tools & user interface of Affinity Designer
- Gain an understanding of the overall process of designing graphics
- Build up a foundation of knowledge for using similar design programs
- Familiarize yourself w/ Affinity Designer using real-world examples
Photoshop is the most comprehensive – and most popular – photo editing software in the world. It’s an absolute essential for designers, and a valuable skill for anybody else, as well. In this project-based course, you’ll focus only on the most commonly used tools and learn how to apply them in real work. Through building real projects, you’ll develop a portfolio of your work while become a Photoshop ace.
- Access 59 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to use Photoshop in graphic design, photography, web design, game animation, & logo design
- Explore the most commonly used tools in Photoshop
- Work on a real-life project to bolster your skills
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.