If you are interested in developing amazing, commercial quality games that are playable on a variety of platforms, this course is for you. The Ultimate Guide to Game Development with Unity introduces you to the Unity Engine and to the fundamentals of C# programming. The course then dives into developing your first 2D and 3D games. You will discover how to set your games apart from the crowd by polishing them with Unity’s latest features, including post-processing effects and the animation system. It also includes over 30 interactive challenges where you can test your knowledge with the concepts you’ve just learned.
- Access 176 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Master beginner C# concepts, like variables, “if” statements & arrays
- Create power-ups including triple shots, laser beams, speed boosts & shields
- Navigate the Unity Engine & discover unique features like the Asset Store
- Deploy your game to over 20 web or mobile platforms
Have you been struggling to learn how to code in C# with Unity? This course is designed for programmers of all levels so you can jump in exactly where you need. For beginners, sequential completion of the lessons is recommended, as it will teach you the basics of coding using interactive challenges and problem-solving techniques. The course progresses in difficulty, and upon completion, you will have gone from a novice C# developer to an advanced, job-ready, C# developer. For advanced or professional coders, this course is meant as a reference guide to help you survive in the workplace.
- Access 153 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Understand intermediate C# concepts including lists, dictionaries, abstract classes & more
- Learn how to program from scratch
- Know beginner C# concepts including variables, if-statements, methods & more
- Understand advanced C# concepts such as delegates, events, lambda expressions, design patterns & more
The Ultimate Guide to Cinematography with Unity teaches you how to create a complete stealth adventure game in Unity, where you’ll not only increase your C# programming capabilities but also create four finished, cinematic cutscenes that tell your game’s story. This course utilizes two of Unity’s latest features: Timeline and Cinemachine. These features allow developers to take their game a step further by adding animation tracks to tell a story. Through this step-by-step guide, you’ll learn how to build amazing cutscenes for your Unity games.
- Access 168 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Create gorgeous cutscenes w/ Timeline & Cinemachine in Unity
- Discover the latest environment lighting techniques & different material channels
- Master intermediate C# concepts, including the Singleton Design Pattern & Observer Pattern
- Build a UI menu complete with a loading screen
The Ultimate Guide to 2D Mobile Game Development with Unity teaches you how to create profitable and engaging mobile apps. You’ll create a dungeon escape adventure game using 2D animations while fine-tuning your C# programming skills with intermediate concepts like class inheritance, abstract classes, and interfaces! You will learn how to monetize your game by integrating Unity Ads, and you’ll set up a system to reward the player for choosing to watch an ad. Finally, you will learn how to publish your app to the Google Play Store.
- Access 116 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to paint your worlds w/ Unity TileMap
- Develop a complete 2D game from scratch using C# & Unity
- Master intermediate C# concepts, including the Singleton Design Pattern, Abstract Classes & Interfaces
- Learn how to monetize your mobile game w/ Unity Ad
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.