This book presents the philosophy of Domain-Driven Design (DDD) in an accessible, practical manner for building applications for complex domains. A focus is placed on the principles and practices of decomposing a complex problem space as well as the implementation patterns and best practices for shaping a maintainable solution space. You’ll learn how to build effective domain models through the use of tactical patterns and how to retain their integrity by applying the strategic patterns of DDD.
- Access 792 pages of digital content 24/7
- Get a thorough introduction to the philosophy of DDD for professional developers
- Get masses of code & examples of concept in action
- Cover the patterns of CQRS, Messaging, REST, Event Sourcing & Event-Driven Architecture
In today’s tight job market, competition for programming jobs is hotter than ever. This third edition of a popular guide to programming interviews includes new code examples, information on the latest languages, new chapters on sorting and design patterns, tips on using LinkedIn, and a downloadable app to help prepare applicants for the interview. Like its earlier editions, this guide covers what software companies and IT departments want their programmers to know and includes plenty of helpful hints to boost your confidence.
- Access 376 pages of digital content 24/7
- Explore current job search & hiring processes, like the rise of LinkedIn as a recruiting resource
- Address the most important languages for a programmer to know
- Use new programming questions to sharpen your knowledge
- Cover design patterns & sorting, including how to deal w/ memory constraints and mobility issues
- Walk into your next job interview w/ confidence
- Access 960 pages of digital content 24/7
- Explore powerful aspects of function expressions
- Discuss the Document Object Model (DOM)
- Understand Ajax techniques & the JSON data format as an alternative to XML
This guide shows Java software developers and engineers how to build complex web applications in an enterprise environment. You’ll begin with an introduction to the Java Enterprise Editions and the basic web application before setting up a development application server environment, learning about the tools used, and exploring numerous Java technologies and practices.
- Access 936 pages of digital content 24/7
- Learn about Java Enterprise Edition 7 & the basic web application
- Understand how to set up a development application server environment
- Cover new language features in Java 8, such as Lambda Expressions
Git greatly simplifies the software development cycle, enabling users to create, use, and switch between versions as easily as you switch between files. This book shows you how to harness that power and flexibility to streamline your development cycle.
- Access 480 pages of digital content 24/7
- Understand the basic Git model & overall workflow
- Learn the Git versions of common source management concepts & commands
- Track changes, work w/ branches, & take advantage of Git’s full functionality
- Avoid trip-ups & missteps common to new users
From game programming to major commercial software applications, C++ is the language of choice. It’s also one of the most difficult programming languages to master. While most competing books are geared toward beginners, Professional C++, Third Edition, shows experienced developers how to master the latest release of C++, explaining little-known features with detailed code examples users can plug into their own codes.
- Access 984 pages of digital content 24/7
- Learn best practices for programming style, testing, & debugging
- Get working code that you can plug into your own apps
- Explore in-depth case studies w/ working code
- Discover tips, tricks, & workarounds w/ an emphasis on good programming style
This book is th eperfect companion for anyone who wants to work more effectively with Java EE. As the most popular programming language in the community-driven enterprise software, Java EE provides an API and runtime environment that is a superset of Java SE. Here, you’ll learn how to improve design quality and effectiveness.
- Access 264 pages of digital content 24/7
- Understand implementation & problem-solving w/ design patterns
- Connect between existing Java SE design patterns & new Java EE concepts
- Harness the power of Java EE in design patterns
- See how patterns have been used in the field to solve real-life problems
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.