Whether your goal is to build games for fun, start your own studio, or become a professional Unity developer in the game industry, this training contains everything you need to get started. Throughout this course you’ll learn C# and how to use Unity from scratch. You’ll learn concepts such as vector math, Object-Oriented Programming, working with materials, and much more. By the end, you’ll have built your own 3D multi-level platformer game and be ready to take on greater challenges.
- Access 28 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss Unity Editor basics
- Explore transforms & game objects
- Learn Unity scripting in C#
- Incorporate multi-level functionality
- Discover Canvas UI
- Import external assets from Blender
- Understand the hybrid app development process
- Configure home & loading screens, on-screen controls, etc.
- Jazz up your games w/ sound, text, animations & more
- Publish to the iOS & Android platforms w/ the Intel XDK
Gaming technology is advancing at light speed, and now developers are even integrating Augmented Reality (AR) into their projects, melding the real world with that of their games. Get a step-by-step look at creating immersive and adaptive AR games and applications with this course. Jump in, and you’ll learn how to create AR projects using the ARToolkit library in Unity.
- Access 12 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Discover how to develop & deploy games w/ AR technology
- Learn how to implement AR w/ ARToolkit
- Explore camera set up, displaying players & weapons, and more
In this course, you’ll take your first steps toward incorporating AI into your games. The A* algorithm is the base for path-finding, allowing agents to go from point A to point B in the most optimal way. In the real world, this tool is used in airplanes and cars, but in games it’s useful in creating more lifelike characters. Here, you’ll learn how to use the A* algorithm to make a 2D game in Unity.
- Access 61 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Make an A* path-finding algorithm
- Build a tank maze & guide the tank through it
This project-based course will teach you practical, employable skills immediately as you get familiar with the popular Unreal Engine. Using practical examples and real-world projects, this course will teach you how to code in C++ and optimize Unreal Engine’s many capabilities to create incredible games from scratch.
- Access 24 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to code in C++ in Unreal
- Create simple games & design them from scratch
- Discover how to leverage your new skills for greater wealth
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.