12 entertaining and educational mini-games for 3rd Graders! Help your third grader learn multiplication, grammar, geometry, division, and more all while they are playing fun and engaging mini-games. They won’t even realize they’re learning important 3rd grade math and language concepts as they fly spaceships, race cars, and throw darts.
All 12 games are designed using real third grade curriculums and conform to Common Core State Standards that school are adopting. These lessons are perfect for children about to enter third grade, or for current third graders who need a bit of helping mastering a specific math or language lesson. Ages 7-10 years old. Teacher recommended and used in classrooms!
3rd Grade Lessons:
* Decimals and Fractions: Convert from decimals to fractions, fractions to decimals
* Multiplication: Word problems, solve for x problems, and more multiply problems
* Geometry: Perimeter, area, and different types of angles
* Measurement: Measure length, volume, temperature, and time
* Division: Basic division and word problems, a critical math skill for third grade
* Rounding: Round numbers to the nearest 10, including triple digit and negative numbers
* Sentence Jumble: Help with reading compression and grammar
* Parts of Speech: Adverbs, pronouns, prepositions, adjectives, nouns, and verbs
* Syllables: Sound out words to figure out how many syllables they have
* Grammar and Tense: Learn the difference between past, present, and future tense
* Analogies: Compare words to complete the analogy, an important 3rd grade skill
* Prefixes: Use a prefix to build words in a fun asteroid space game
Perfect for 3rd grade kids, children, and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games helps your child learn important math, geometry, multiplication, language, and problem solving skills while having fun. Keep your child entertained while they are learning! Third Grade teachers around the country use this app in their classroom to help reinforce math and language subjects.
Ages: 7, 8, 9, 10 years old children and students.
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having issues with the sound stopping, or any other problems with the game, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us keep improving this game.