100 unique puzzles and tens of hours of gameplay await you to tax your mental agility and lateral thinking. More fun than brain training with guaranteed satisfaction as you travel across four environments beautifully detailed in full 3D.
The aim of TileStorm is to solve a series of puzzles enabling 'Eggbot' the robot to make his way through each respective level to the exit. The first puzzles are similar in appearance and strategy to traditional sliding puzzle games, but later players will encounter tiles with completely different properties, maps with multiple solutions, and levels requiring the re-use of certain tiles. Not all tiles can be moved and some can only be moved in certain directions - look for the visual clues to help you solve the puzzle.
TileStorm is guaranteed to present a challenge to anyone that plays it and it will require real skill and mental dexterity to complete.
- 100 challenging maps of generally increasing difficulty
- 4 beautiful themes including Industrial, Egypt, Medieval and Jungle
- 5 great tunes - classic game tracks for each theme and the menus
- Player statistics stored under options menu including combined playing time and number of screen presses
- Individual level times stored - go back and try to beat your fastest time
- Tap the in-game timer to restart or surrender any given level.
Please email us with questions or feedback.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.