Todo Number Matrix is a delightful app containing 6 multi level games that help children to practice math skills such as categorization, number sense, addition, subtraction, multiplication and fractions. Whether you have a preschooler or 1st grader, Todo Number Matrix is sure to keep your child fully engaged with fun and challenging puzzles called matrices. In addition to honing math skills in a unique way, matrices are a wonderful medium for developing visual perception including both visual discrimination and spatial orientation, skills that are important not only in math but in all subjects.
What’s inside Todo Number Matrix?
Todo Number Matrix is inspired by a popular game found inside the Todo Math app. We expanded the game to include 63 matrices across 6 different categories so that children can stay engaged and learning for long play periods. Each category is uniquely designed to challenge children with a variety of puzzles.
* Numbers: Children will solve matrices using counting and number recognition skills. Puzzles in this category also mimic how a child recognizes numbers in the natural environment, using clocks, dice, and other common objects.
* Logic: The logic matrices rely on pictures and understanding relationships between objects. These puzzles are engaging and unique.
* Shapes: Explore shapes and categorize them by size, color, and number of sides. Children will also solve puzzles that include realizing relationships between shapes.
* Addition and Subtraction: This category offers practice ranging from early addition and subtraction skills all the way to advanced addition and subtraction. Visual representations of addition are available in the first levels.
* Multiplication: Practice multiplication facts in a fun and nontraditional way! The matrices in this category begin with visual representations and move to more advanced multiplication problems.
* Fractions: Explore early fractions with puzzles appropriate for students in preschool all the way up to second grade. Students will explore concepts of whole and half, as well as dividing shapes and objects into equal parts.
Students with Learning Differences:
“All means all” is an expression we embrace at Enuma and is the inspiration behind our choice of Todo. Todo, meaning “all” in Spanish, is our way of communicating the inclusion of children with learning differences in the apps’ design and development. We define learning differences to include deficits in auditory and visual processing, short-term memory, language delay or under-developed fine motor skills. Students with formal diagnosis can include, but are not limited to students with LD, ASD, ADD/ADHD, Dyspraxia, and Down syndrome.
• We do not collect, store, or share any other personal information
• We do not have third-party advertisements
• We do not have in-app purchases
• Within the “For Parents and Teachers” area, the app contains links to our website, App Store link to Todo Math, Todo Telling Time, Kid in Story Book Maker
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.