• Specifically designed for children who may have difficulty learning to talk and to count, such as those with autism, Down syndrome, and other visual learners.
• Cause and effect: touch the picture to see and hear the number.
• Includes numbers from 0 to 20, with clearly-spoken audio in 11 languages: English (US and UK), Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Polish and Turkish.
• Designed for tablets and smartphones.
• Contains no ads, in-app purchases or external links, collects no data, and doesn’t require an Internet connection.
Designed to be used alongside the other apps in our “Touch” series, including Touch-Words, Touch-Colors, and Touch-Shapes. Children can then progress to our highly configurable and easily personalized follow-on app, Special Words.
Special iApps is a multi-award-winning nonprofit social enterprise that specializes in creating apps for those with learning disabilities and additional needs.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.