the autism spectrum and any others who are non-verbal and could benefit from a
flexible AAC device. It combines an intuitive interface, extensive customization
options, and a painless expansion system for quickly creating your own content. For
convenience, the app arrives with basic categories and pictures already set up, providing
Touchphrase was made using a purpose-built user interface that allows fast, reliable construction
of both short phrases and full sentences. The option is provided to seamlessly mix synthesized
speech with recorded audio in a given sentence. Please note that the interface is optimized
for tablets but also looks great on larger smartphone screens.
The core aim of this project was to make it accessible, customizable, and expandable.
See an image somewhere that you like? In only 30 seconds you can snap it, crop it, label it,
and place it on a page. Have an entire image set that you want to use? Just paste it into the
"Touchphrase Images" folder and it will be available for editing and placement within the app.
The thumbnail browser ensures you will never have to assign or remember a single file name!
Personalize the look of the application whether for style or function; change the picture size,
page icons & colors, image borders, and fonts. You can even edit the built-in picture text to
adapt meanings for your own use. Over 300 picture cards are included at this time, with all future
picture packs included as updates.
Setting us apart from the rest:
- Intuitive interface that is accessible to both young children and the
- Customize the look and layout of every page as well as the look and behavior of each
individual picture card
- Extensive collection of built-in picture cards with NO extra downloading required
- Built-in image editor
- Includes complex sentence picture cards for advanced users
- Freely rearrange pictures on the sentence strip
- Interactive tutorial!
- Up to 60 picture cards per page (scrolling)
- Virtually unlimited page count
Adding custom picture example:
(1) Enable edit mode
(2) Tap the plus sign tab attached to the current page
(3) Select desired image source:
(a) Stock picture cards
(b) SD Card repository
(c) Device downloads folder
(d) Camera (saves to SD Card repository)
(4) Select desired image from the built-in thumbnail browser
(5) Zoom & crop to create the perfect look using the built-in editor
(6) Add text above and/or below the picture
(7) (Optional) Record audio to use in place of speech synthesis using built-in recorder
* NO network connection required
* NO ads, subscriptions, or in-app purchases
* NO annoying pop-ups or other interruptions
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.