#Chicago Tribune : An enjoyable romp to toy-finity and beyond
#Game Spew: Toy Odyssey is simply a joy to play
#Enthusiast GG: A welcome surprise to the sometimes oversaturated roguelite genre
Toy Odyssey is a Metroidvania style action-platformer that takes you back to a world made from the nightmares of your childhood. Join Brand—an action figure that has come to life—in his fight against the darkness to save his owner, Felix. Nightmares are only the start of his troubles: Brand needs to uncover the secrets of the house before it's too late.
• Unlimited replayability with procedural level generation
• Metroidvania style puzzles and missions
• Hard-as-nails gameplay as a dedication to the difficulty of classic games
• Beautifully detailed art, reminiscent of classic 8-bit and 16-bit platformers
• Over 30,000 lines of (skippable) dialog for those that want a good story
• Hundreds of weapon and item upgrades with a detailed crafting system
• More than 300 types of enemies, as well as seven terrifying bosses.
• Base Defense gameplay mechanics: Protect the bedroom at all costs!
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.