An Android Wear watch is required in order to capture your golf swing analysis.
Track My Golf Features:
- Find out your golf swing power and speed measured in MPH (speed measured is hand swing speed, not club head speed)
- Visualize your golf swing form in 3D
- Rotate view in any direction to look at your golf swing from any angle
- Up to 200 samples/second (depending on your watch sensor) so that you can see details no human eye can capture
- A number of data reported including hand swing speed, tempo, swing plane, impact angle, swing path, grip angle, and golf swing power.
- Swing data stored in the cloud so that you can revisit at any time
- No Internet connection required during swing. Your Android Wear golf swing analysis saved to cloud when the phone is connected to the Internet later.
- Support both left-handed & right-handed golfer
This golf swing trainer tool is extremely helpful in visualizing your arm movement through the swing. For example, you can visualize how your arm cross over through the impact zone. Another use of the Android Wear golf swing reader, if you tend to cast early, you can visualize your arm pushing out and swinging outside in to compensate.
Advantages compared to other golf swing analyzers on the market:
- No hardware to buy, just use your Android Wear watch. Other analyzers cost $150+
- No calibration, no set up. Start the golf swing trainer app and play.
- No switching. No need to switch the sensor when you switch the golf club.
- No extra weight. Nothing is attached to the shaft, so your golf swing power and form are never affected. You can even use it on the golf course to capture your game swings.
Limitations: Because the sensor location is on your wrist, you will not see problems associated with your hand. For example, if you flip your hand or un-hinge too early, you will not be able to visualize the problem. However, a hand flip is usually a result of compensating for an early arm casting, so you can get a hint from your arm trajectory.
We appreciate your feedbacks. If you see a problem or have a suggestion, please do not just leave a negative rating (yes 4* is a bad rating, we have a high standard :-)), because we have no idea why. Tell us the problem so that we can improve the product. Better yet, email us directly at email@example.com. Like other reviews have mentioned, we provide a speedy support, we typically respond within 30 minutes.
LG G: Tested working well. It samples at 200 samples/second.
Samsung Gear Live: Sample at 200 samples/second. This watch's sensor has a limited range, if you have a fast swing, it may be beyond what the sensor can capture. We have a special sensor fusion algorithm to get around it, but the accuracy suffers. These sensor limitations are beyond our control.
Moto 360 (both gen): It samples at 25 samples/second. You will see a coarse output, there is nothing we can do in our app to fix the sampling issue. 2nd gen's sensor occasionally freezes, please reboot the watch, which will fix the problem.
Huawei: Sample at 100 samples/second. Working well.
Sony SmartWatch 3: Tested, works well. It samples at 200 samples/second.
Others: We have user reporting that it works perfectly fine on other watches, such as LG G R, Asus Zenwatch, and Tag Heuer Connected.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.