The Trackology team believes this app is a game changer which can assist all ages. In a world where so much of life is controlled by our phones, we asked ourselves are we really getting the most out of everyday life and the time we have? This is why we have found a way that your phone can be used in a productive and innovative way, to ensure your time is being used effectively in this busy world we live in.
- Get an inside look at how much time you're wasting on your phone/tablet.
- Track and monitor how much time you spend on individual apps.
- View total time spent on phone/tablet.
- Select time frames of 'today', 'yesterday', 'last week', 'all time' or pick a specific date range.
- Set daily time limits and receive notifications when you've hit your limit.
- View simple bar graphs to see if you are a productive or non productive phone/tablet user.
- Asses when you're using your phone/tablet the most throughout the day with simple line graphs.
- Class apps as 'productive', 'neutral', or 'non productive'.
- Categorise apps as social, media, work, games, internet or other.
- View graphs for individual apps to see what times you used that app through out the day.
- Be proud of your newly found productivity and share it on social media!
The team hear at Trackology aren't telling you to throw away your phones, we are simply wanting to help you monitor and lead you on a path to being a more productive phone or tablet user in a fun way!
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.