However it has since been expanded to include both the Albert and the Boehm System Fingerings.
Clarinets with Albert system keywork is typically used for Middle Eastern and central European music (Turkish folk music, Klezmer, Greek, etc)
Clarinets outside of Middle East and Central Europe generally use the Boehm system keywork.
This app allows you to switch between the two keyworks.
Some of the other features of the app include:
- To cater for the note naming difference between different regions, you’re also able to select either A B C… or Do Re Mi… formats.
- You can listen to the specific note by playing it in the app.
- You can see the selected note on a stave including sharps and flats.
- You can slide your finger on the screen up or down to quickly change to a specific note
- By clicking on the left-right buttons, you can see alternative fingerings for the selected note
- You can bookmark the selected note so next time you start the app, it starts at that spot.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.