Are you looking to set up a private VPN server at your Home/Office? Or do you want to set it up on your own account with a cloud provider? All you would need is a freshly installed Ubuntu 18.04 and a static IPv4 address to get you started.
UTunnel lets you set up your own private On-Premise VPN server quickly and easily; no technical expertise is required. UTunnel gives you complete control over your VPN. It works well for anyone who wants to keep their or their family’s data private and stay away from public VPNs. It is also suitable for small and medium businesses to set up easy and secure remote access for their employees.
One user license with UTunnel VPN allows up to 5 devices simultaneously connected to your VPN server. You have to bring in your own server, to deploy your UTunnel VPN gateway. The whole setup can be done in a few minutes. You can set up your VPN Server either on your own device or on a server with a cloud provider like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean, Linode, and more.
You can follow the steps explained here to get your UTunnel VPN server running.
- 1x Basic UTunnel VPN Account for 1 Year (5 Devices)
- You have to bring in your own server
IMPORTANT: You have to Bring your Own Server to use the Licenses purchased here. You can bring a server at your premises or on an account with any cloud provider.
UTunnel VPN Basic License comes with the following features:
- Easy & quick set up of your own Private VPN
- Supports up to 5 devices per License
- Military-grade 256-bit encryption standards for data protection
- Easy server management from a user-friendly dashboard
- Clean Dedicated IP address for better security
- 2-Factor authentication for improved safety
- Seamless management of users on your private VPN server
- Inbuilt firewall to block malicious websites
- Manually block domains from specific countries to counter cyber-attacks
- Supports multiple protocols, such as OpenVPN and IPSec/IKEv2
- Allows custom ports to be used for VPN Connection
- Manual VPN connections using VPN configuration files
- Strictly NO logs by default
- Easy configuration of your VPN on your router
- VPN client apps for all major Operating systems
- Great User Experience Award 2020 by FinancesOnline
- Quality Choice Top Ranked Solution 2020 by Crozdesk
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.