Real-time scrolling spectrogram offering amplitude, power, dB, and octave-bands,
plus recording and post-processing-routines ,
plus mechanical (pocket) watch regulation (timing machine) ala beat-counting.
- Up to 48kHz sampling rate on some devices.
- Multiple FFT transform-sizes and windowing functions.
- Multiple spectrogram views (amplitude, power, dB) and color palettes.
- Axis labels (time/frequency).
- Additional real-time views:
+ 1/n octave-band spectrum (from 1 to 12 bands)
+ Level meter
+ Beat-counter "timing machine" (mechanical pocket watch regulation via regulator)
+ Integrated spectra (loudness) with beat-markers
- Post-processing routines:
- Save/open WAV files.
- Inverted UI orients primary mic forward for improved audio response.
PLEASE READ THE INCLUDED DOCUMENTATION OR EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS.
The version history has a complete list of recent changes.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.