You don’t need to learn both Java and Swift to build apps for Android and iOS. With Xamarin, you can use the C# programming language to build fully-functional apps for iOS and Android at the same time. Because Xamarin developers can stream the app-building process so much, companies are demanding them in a big way. This is the perfect beginner course to put you on the path to making big money in Xamarin development.
- Access 48 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to install Xamarin for free
- Explore basic C# programming
- Create basic apps w/ code sharing tasks, hints & tips
- Build complex apps like a magnet detector & music player
Xamarin apps use native UIs to enable the best possible experiences for iOS users. You’ll go from Xamarin beginner to aficionado in this intensive guide, demystifying C# and .Net concepts that will make your Xamarin.iOS apps work seamlessly. Start building better apps today!
- Access 95 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how to make Xamarin iOS apps
- Leverage the most common coding requirements for Xamarin iOS apps
- Explore iOS specific layouts, app icons, & launch screens
- Use simple & advanced animation techniques
- Work w/ web calls & Xamarin Designer
App development is pretty cool. Developing apps for iOS and Android at the same time is really cool. When you use Xamarin Forms 2.0, you can build a single project with shared C# code. In this course, you’ll become proficient in C#, while learning how to build iOS and Android apps simultaneously, thereby increasing your app’s presence, and potential income.
- Access 31 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the Xamarin Forms 2.0 development process
- Get paid big money to create apps for clients
- Build your own wildly popular apps
- See the entire development process from start to finish
- Discover SQLite databases
When you build Android apps with Xamarin, you’re using native UIs to enable the best possible experience for users. Being able to provide this experience is essential to the app creation process, and will make you more desirable to prospective employers. Through this intensive guide, you’ll go from Xamarin beginner to aficionado, demystifying C# and .Net concepts that will make your Xamarin Android apps work seamlessly.
- Access 76 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Create Xamarin Android apps
- Understand common Android design patterns
- Learn basic & advanced UI elements on Android
- Explore the Android file system structure
- Use XML drawable graphics & animations
- Build list views w/ custom designs
- Work w/ web calls & Xamarin Designer
Building apps can be a huge headache when you have to learn Swift, Java, C#, and other languages to build individual apps for different operating platforms. That’s why Xamarin Forms is so innovative. With Xamarin, you code your app only once and let the Xamarin compiler build your app for each platform. In this course, you’ll take a pragmatic journey towards building native mobile apps for Android, iOS, and Windows more efficiently than ever.
- Access 93 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the fundamentals of Xamarin Forms & its architecture
- Build user-interfaces w/ XAML & code
- Work w/ images
- Present data in beautiful, interactive lists
- Implement multi-page apps w/ navigation, tabs, master/detail pages
- Store & retrieve data from a variety of sources like file system, SQLite database, & RESTful services
- Use the Model-View-VewModel (MVVM) architectural pattern
This massive, project-based course will teach you Xamarin development by putting you right in the trenches, building real world apps that you may add to your portfolio. By course’s end, you’ll have some tangible examples of your work, and be ready to jumpstart a new career in Xamarin development.
- Access 174 lectures & 26.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn practical, employable skills by building real apps
- Use the projects you build to bolster your LinkedIn profile
- Jump into a new career or enhance your current career
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.