Do you find yourself doing the same thing over and over again? Do you open the same program, day after day? Are you visiting the same websites or checking your email so many times a day that you lose count? Do you type the same information so often that you could do it in your sleep? Then you need Perfect Hotkey.
Perfect Hotkey is a powerful hotkey (keyboard shortcuts) manager for Windows. Perfect Hotkey lets you create custom hotkeys to do almost anything — hide programs and windows, shutdown, restart or logoff, insert canned messages, open unlimited amounts of websites, programs, games, files, folders, drives. All with your keyboard.
- Create and manage your canned messages for any programs.
- Open your favorite websites without you starting your browser.
- Run your programs without you having to find them in the start menu, desktop or folders.
- Close, minimize, maximize windows with a single key, without clicking on anything.
- Hide any program, game, video, picture with a single key.
- Shutdown or restart your computer in less than a second.
- Open any program, website, game, file, folder, drive, music, video, document, image anywhere, anytime without finding, clicking or opening it.
- And much more…
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for Perfect Hotkey with free lifetime upgrades
I was really hoping this would be a good program, and a current one, but…
1. It opened with a pre-defined hotkey, which the program told me it failed.
2. It looks like it hasn’t been updated in awhile (years?), and that suspicion is confirmed by the “Eject” dialogue referring to a “CD-ROM”, not DVD or even CDRW.
3. There is no “Register” button or way to enter a license key, only to “Buy Now.”
4. I was unable to successfully create and use a “canned message” (and I’m not a novice).
I only gave it two stars because it seems to work for some people, but probably not those with Windows 10. Try it, it might work for you, but I uninstalled it.
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.