After debuting our new SharewareOnSale Download Hub last month, we’ve been diligently working to add features, make changes, and fix bugs — based on your feedback and our own internal testing. (Thank you to everyone that reported bugs and provided feedback!) Since the original release, we’ve made numerous improvements to our Download Hub that should help alleviate problems a small section of the SharewareOnSale family was facing. Improvements include:
- Improved downloading process to help people who have slower internet connections
- Ability to save downloaded installer to your Downloads folder
- Fixed bugs that resulted in errors such as insufficient storage space, inability to download files, or not downloading the full file (i.e. corrupted download)
- A new manual download feature that helps people download giveaway installers if they are continually getting errors with the Download Hub
Changes we plan on implementing in the near future:
- Ability to select the folder you want to save the installer, instead of just Downloads
- Ability to save your selection for SharewareOnSale Notifier — if you don’t want SharewareOnSale Notifier, it can get annoying to say ‘No’ every day; a feature to save your selection will allow you to not have to click ‘No’ every day
- Ability to pause / resume downloads
- Bug / error reporting, so that we can efficiently and quickly fix problems
Are there any other changes or features that you want to see added? Face errors or bugs? Please let us know by sending an email to admin [at] sharewareonsale [dot] com.
Thank you everyone for your patience with us!
Mr. Boss @ SharewareOnSale