Are you a marketing or business development professional? Want to work from the comfort of your home? Then you are in the right place because we are looking to hire someone to fill the role of Business Development Associate. Business Development Associate at SharewareOnSale is responsible for, well, growing our business. Your duties will change as the needs of our organization change.
This is a full-time, long-term, and work from home position. Pay is per month. However, you must have the following:
- Excellent English skills
- Stable computer and internet connection
- Love for all things software
- PayPal account
- Ability to work on your own, without me spoon-feeding you everything you must do
Experience in marketing or business development is not needed as long as you are a quick learner, but it is a plus.
Please note, you can live anywhere in the world — we don’t care. However, we have a certain budget we must remain under, so be reasonable in your salary requests. If you ask for unreasonable pay, we will ignore your application. Our goal is to pay you more than what you are making right now… all while working from the comfort and safety of your home.
If you are interested in working for SharewareOnSale, please send an email to admin [at] sharewareonsale [dot] com with the subject “I want to work for SoS”. In the email, include the following:
- Where do you live?
- A full-time position is said to be roughly 40 hours a week (Monday – Friday). However, 40 hours per week is just an estimate. We cannot and will not monitor how many hours you put in. Rather, you will be evaluated on your output and productivity. So while we say 40 hours, you will be expected to spend whatever time is necessary to properly get your job done — sometimes that may be less than 40 hours, sometimes it may be more. In other words, the number of hours you work per week depends on your workload and demands of the job. We’re not asking you to work yourself to death, but if you don’t produce results, it doesn’t matter how many hours you worked because the number of hours you work is meaningless without output. Do you understand and accept this?
- If we need your help, are you available Saturday and Sunday?
- You will be eligible for unlimited paid time off, which you can take at any time. However, the catch is you must get your work done. In other words, we don’t care when you take days off as long as your work is unaffected. If you just continually take time off and don’t get your work done, you will be fired. Do you understand and accept this?
- Do you have any other work you do (other jobs)?
- Do you have any relevant experience? (Not required, but is a plus.)
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What is your pay expectation? (If you say negotiable, flexible, I don’t know, commensurate with experience, etc… we won’t even reply to your email. Not giving a proper answer to this question means your application goes in the virtual dumpster.)
- Do you have a PayPal account?
Best of luck!
Mr. Boss @ SharewareOnSale