Turn your PC into a design studio and plan, design and decorate the exterior and interior of your dream house with Ashampoo Home Designer Pro 2.
Intuitive project wizard
Quickly get through the formalities including contractor, planner location and basic settings such as number of floors and roof shape with the project wizard that comes with Ashampoo Home Designer Pro 2.
Calculations happen automatically
Angles, lengths, areas or volumes – focus on building while Ashampoo Home Designer Pro 2 does the math.
Furniture and appliances included
Don’t just settle for empty rooms! Ashampoo Home Designer Pro 2 comes with a comprehensive object catalog that includes doors, windows, electrical appliances and more.
Extended project wizard
- Step 1: Enter project data such as building contractor, planner and project location.
- Step 2: Select measuring units, scale and floor plan shape.
- Step 3: Specify dimensions.
- Step 4: Edit number of floors with adjustable heights.
- Step 5: Select the roof from pre-defined shapes or customize each roof side individually.
- Catalog: New 2D symbols to add more detail to 2D views, e.g. vehicles
- Support for 2D angle dimensioning
- Angle measurements
- Measurements through polygons
- Photovoltaic panels: New grid input and additional 3D modules
- Shadow simulation: Specify geographic location and start/end times to track shadow distributions across fixed timespans, e.g. to facilitate planning of photovoltaic systems
- Automatic area and length calculation for roofs, eaves, gorges, ridges and verges
- Support for area and volume calculation
- Design views: 2D, 3D, Cross-section
- 3D constructions: 7 primitives (cube, cone, cylinder, sphere, torus, wedge, pyramid), extrusion/rotation/sweep/subtraction solids
- Building components: Walls, ceilings, windows, doors, openings, slots, skylights, solar elements, chimneys, beams
- Measurements: Metric and imperial with precise dimensions
- Input aids: Customizable reference points, construction aids (center point, intersection point, point with distance from, perpendicular, parallel point, point in line, enter coordinates), angle grid
- Exterior lighting simulation
- Freely positionable camera and viewing angles
Design & Construction Tools
- Roofing Wizard: Various material, cladding, rafters, eaves and gables settings, 7 dormer types (shed, flat, hipped, triangular, trapezoid, barrel, bat)
- Stair Generator: 3 solid and wooden types (straight, geometrical, landing), handrails, wellholes
- Topography Designer: 6 forms (hill, swale, plateau, wall, trench, slope), 4 terrain elements (bed, way, terrace, water course), customizable contours
Catalog (Object Library)
- Construction elements: Doors, profiles, windows, solar elements, constructions (e.g. balconies, carports)
- Objects: 2D (cars, people, plants, animals), 3D: Exterior (e.g. garages, garden appliances), components (windows, doors, columns, tiles, girder), interior (e.g. kitchen and bathroom appliances), people, basic forms, signboards
- Textures: Exterior (grounds, grass etc.), building (wood, metal, plaster etc.), interior (wallpaper, leather, carpets etc.), colors
- Materials: Different materials such as grass, rattan, water and more
- 2D Symbols: Various symbols from different areas including appliances, building elements and other