IT success stories start with the CompTIA A+ certification, the leading IT certification exam. This certification validates understanding of most common hardware and software technologies in business, and certifies the skills necessary to support complex IT infrastructures. Comprehensive and vendor-neutral, A+ certifies that its holders are the most qualified IT professionals on the market. This newly updated two course bundle will give you all the prep materials you need to pass the 220-901 and 220-902 CompTIA A+ certification exams.
- Identify the hardware components of PCs & mobile digital devices
- Understand operating systems, networking & security fundamentals
- Install, configure & troubleshoot display devices & peripheral components
- Manage system components & data storage
- Install, configure, optimize & maintain Microsoft Windows & other operating systems
- Support mobile digital devices, printers & multifunction devices
CompTIA’s Network+ N10-006 is a top certification that validates technical competency in networking administration and support. The certification confirms a technician’s critical knowledge of media and topologies, protocols and standards, and network implementation and support. Obtaining this certification will make you eligible for many network administration jobs and put you on the path of a well-paid career in IT.
- Access prep materials for the CompTIA Network+ N10-006 certification exam
- Understand key network principles & topologies
- Study OSI Models & functions
- Master networking hardware, physical media, ethernet & more
- Learn Internet Protocol & TCP/IP
- Discover IP addressing principles
Cisco Systems is the world’s leading designer, manufacturer, and provider of networking equipment, and is an essential component to much of the corporate world’s connectivity and efficient functionality. As such, the demand for certified Cisco engineers is constant and continually growing, and their compensation is commensurately excellent. In the first part of this two part course, you’ll start in on the very basics of working with Cisco systems in a corporate environment.
- Access 17 modules 24/7
- Study the ability to install, operate & troubleshoot a small enterprise branch network
- Cover networking fundamentals, WAN technologies, basic security & wireless concepts, routing & switching fundamentals, & configuring simple networks
- Explore basic IP addressing, multiple IP addressing, loopback addressing & more
- Discuss how subnetting works
In part 2 of this introduction to interconnecting Cisco networking devices for corporate environments, you’ll explore topics that arise on the CCNA 200-101 Cisco Career Certification exam. By course’s end, you’ll be endowed with the knowledge you need to pass this exam and improve your prospects of working with Cisco systems.
- Access 8 modules 24/7
- Discuss LAN switching technologies, IP routing technologies, IP services, troubleshooting, & WAN technologies
- Understand how to use a Graphical Network Simulator (GNS3)
- Explore Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Learn about Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) & different types of connection
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.