iCare Data Recovery Standard is able to recover files from formatted drive, RAW file system, drive has not formatted error, RAW drive, undelete files emptied recycle bin, recover files due to partition lost, system crash, software crash, bad boot sector, missing boot sector, bad MBR, $MFT damaged, lost partition table, lost or damaged FAT, virus infections, power failure, and other unknown data loss…
With 3TB disk and RAID file recovery supported, iCare Data Recovery Standard is able to restore files from hard disk partitions, external hard disks, USD drives, flash drives, memory card, SD card, pen stick, XD card…
When to use iCare Data Recovery Standard
Focused on file recovery, iCare Data Recovery Standard makes the most possibility of your data rescue. Here is some of the symptom that presents your need of this program to fix errors and bring data back.
- Reformatted partition, memory card, external drive, USB drive, sd card…
- Repartitioned hard disk drive and need file recovery
- Supports FAT, NTFS, EXFAT(by Deep Scan Recovery Mode), and drive recognized as RAW
- Hard disk, external drive, USB drive, memory card etc. has not formatted error and report RAW file system
- Ghost failure, copy failure, formatted disk
- Quick formatted disk, complete format, full format recovery
- Resize partition, merge partition, copy partition failure by PartitionMagic, Partition Manager…
- File system RAW, RAW drive, chkdsk reports not available for RAW drive…
- Pressed restore button of phone, Blackberry, iPod and want to restore music files
- Reformatted sd card, xd card, cf card, pen stick, memory card…
- System cannot boot, cannot locate the boot partition, I/O error
- external drive, memory card, cf card cannot be detected or recognized…
- Virus attack and lost files
- Bad boot sector, bad partition table, damaged FAT, lost File Allocation Table…
- Recover files from FAT, NTFS partitions
- Recover files from devices with unknown file systems including Hard Disk, external ZIP/USB drive, removable SmartMedia, MemoryStick, SD cards, etc.
- Partition structures are damaged or deleted…
- Lost files in Mac OS and need to restore files from HFS, HFS+ file system (need to connect to Windows PC)
Features of iCare Data Recovery Standard
Here are some features of iCare Data Recovery Standard.
- Recover office document, photo, image, video, music, email, etc.
- Recover from hard drive, external hard drive, USB drive, memory card, memory stick, memory card, Zip, floppy disk, cf card, xd card, SanDisk SD card, MicroSD card, mini card, pen stick, and any storage media that can be used on PC.
- Get data back from RAW hard drives, or file system says RAW.
- Recover deleted or lost files emptied from the Recycle Bin.
- File recovery after accidental format, even if you have reinstalled Windows.
- Disk recovery after a hard disk crash or system crash and cannot boot.
- Get back files after a partitioning error like merging partitions failure, resizing partitions failure…
- Support FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, EXFAT, NTFS/NTFS5, Mac HFS, HFS+ file systems.
- Free download and free file searching and disk file scanning.
- Recover RAID files even when raid damaged.
- Dynamic disk file recovery
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000; Server 2008, 2003, 2000 compatible
- 3TB hard disk drive supported
- It works with phone, smartphone, blackberry, HTC, samsung, samsung galaxy, samsung note and any drive that can be recognized by iCare recovery. To test whether it works on your drive, you may download free edition and connect your device to PC and see whether iCare software can recognize your drive.