LinkCollector is a bookmarks manager to synchronize your links. Program is a browser-independent tool and can quickly and easily copy bookmarks between latest web browsers (such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome). LinkCollector can verify bookmarks and delete a dead links or duplicates.
- Import bookmarks. LinkCollector can import links from Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome and HTML files.
- Synchronize bookmarks. Synchronize bookmarks between browsers with one click. Synchronize URLs between installed and portable browsers. Synchronize bookmarks between computers.
- Most popular browsers. Manage bookmarks in all popular Windows browsers including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome.
- Backup bookmarks. Create your own bookmark database. Store your favorite bookmarks and bookmarks imported from browsers.
- Search URL. Search for duplicates. Search a certain URL by text. Search by tags or domain. Also you can view most visited links and dead links.
- Encrypted links. Specify a password to encrypt the bookmark list of the program. Protected folders can not be opened without knowing the correct password.