Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 4-Organizer Ultra with Artificial Intelligence / Mar 29 2023

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Ambeteco

[@jackie.s.]

Hello, Jackie.

Thank you for your comment!

We are glad to know that you successfully sorted all files in your USB, and you are satisfied with our software!
    Thank you for being our customer!

All the best,
    Ambeteco Support.

#21018866 Reply | Quote
    Ambeteco

[@jomenr]

Hello,
    We appreciate your comment a lot – thank you for being our customer!

Have a nice day!

Regards,
    Ambeteco Support.

#21018888 Reply | Quote
    Ambeteco

[@Jean Pierre Fondjo]

Dear, Jean Pierre Fondjo.

We are very sorry to hear that you experienced certain technical issues with the registration process!

We will be glad to help you resolve this issue, and make sure your license is activated – please contact our support team, so that we could assist you and help resolve this technical error as soon as possible:
    http://www.ambeteco.com/contact-us/

We are sure that your license will be activated in the soonest time, and you will be able to enjoy our software!

Best regards,
    Ambeteco Support.

#21019129 Reply | Quote
    Ambeteco

[@HardySmifff]

Hello, HardySmifff.

Thank you for your very detailed analysis of our software!

We’re sorry to hear that it didn’t meet your personal expectations! While we strive to offer helpful tools that simplify organization and improve productivity, we understand that everyone has unique preferences and workflows. We apologize for any disruption our program may have caused to your previously established personal organization.

We fully agree with you – some users have their Desktop folders the way they like them, and they do not want to sort files there. This is why 4-Organizer Ultra lets you control the sorting process, and you can easily enable or disable sorting in the Desktop folder. Based on your comment, it looks like disabling the sorting of files on your Desktop folder would be a very wise solution to keep your personal file organization as it is, and not sort them in any other way.

PDF is commonly classified as a “page layout file” because it is designed to preserve the layout, formatting, fonts, and other visual elements of a document regardless of the software, device, or operating system used to view it. This makes the document consistent and readable across different platforms, which is particularly important for complex documents such as manuals, reports, or brochures. PDFs are also often used for documents that have a fixed layout, such as magazines or books, where the design is an essential part of the content. Because of this, 4-Organizer Ultra has sorted your PDF file called “Windows Tweaks Guides” and moved it to a folder named “Page Layout Files”.

Making a System Restore Point is always a good idea, as it allows you to easily roll back your system to a previous state if something goes wrong during software installation, updates, or any other system changes. This can help you avoid data loss or other potential problems and simplify the troubleshooting process. It’s a simple and effective way to ensure the safety and stability of your system, and it only takes a few moments to perform. Therefore, we are glad to you made a System Restore Point!

Regarding your last statement:
    “I’m also wondering what it may have done inside some of my other folders that are organised my way that I have tucked away in Documents and Downloads etc too!”
    At the moment, 4-Organizer Ultra does not have the option to sort files recursively, and therefore, it does not sort files inside nested folders.

Your suggestions and questions are very important, and we have sent them to our development team. Thank you again for writing such a detailed comment!

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
    Ambeteco Support.

#21019153 Reply | Quote
    Ambeteco

[@RockFox]

Hello, “RockFox”.

Thank you for your comment.
    We do not agree with your opinion.

Regards,
    Ambeteco Support.

#21019782 Reply | Quote
    Ambeteco

—–
    Hi everyone, we have an announcement!
    We gave away almost all license keys within 31 hours!
    —–

The giveaway will end soon: only 200 license keys left!

We also have some good news for you:
    We are happy to inform you that we have started talking with the administrators of SharewareOnSale about another giveaway – it is planned for May.

So hurry up and get your free license key before the giveaway runs out!

– Ambeteco Team.

#21019894 Reply | Quote
    Ambeteco

Hello!
    We have another wonderful announcement!
    All license keys have been given away!

——

Our team would like to thank SharewareOnSale for this wonderful outstanding!
    This giveaway was planned to run for 10 whole days, but in less than 2 days all licenses keys were given away!

All 50,000 license keys are activated!

If you did not get your free license key, don’t worry!
    We will run another giveaway soon – in late May!

Thank you, SharewareOnSale and especially Kent, – the giveaway would not be possible without amazing help from you!

Good luck to everybody!

– Ambeteco Team.

#21020180 Reply | Quote
    JadeJadeJade

Thank you very much for running this giveaway Im really glad that Ambeteco and Sahrewareonsale did it! I really liked 4-Organizer Ultra, especially the AI Assistant, it already came up a couple of times and it’s so nice, I really love it!! Thank you again!

#21020357 Reply | Quote
    Josh

oh it ended so soon, I only got 1 license, it’s a shame that my friend was too late and didnt get one. will be wating for the new giveaway soon. anyway, thank you for the program, i liked your design and it’s very different from programs nowadays that all look the same.

#21020905 Reply | Quote
    Chris

We are sorry, the giveaway is out of stock!
    Please come back in May, or when we run another giveaway!

I think the ai is over requested… and wants a break until May! :)
    Finally, the promotion was still valid for another 8 days, but I see that you hurried to close it. Too bad, maybe I would have become a customer!

#21020909 Reply | Quote
    ratus

This license key was already activated
    We are sorry, the giveaway is out of stock!
    Please come back in May, or when we run another giveaway!

#21021087 Reply | Quote
    tom

Hello,
    license doesn’t Work. Says key has been activated Giveaway out of stock

#21021726 Reply | Quote
    oofoor

Wow, talk about a circus! Can’t tell if Ambeteco is sarcastic or just really that dumb.

#21023172 Reply | Quote
    Ambeteco

[@ratus]

Hello!
    All license keys have been given away and the giveaway is finished! SharewareOnSale will shut down the registration form soon.

——

This giveaway was planned to run for 10 whole days, but in less than 2 days all licenses keys were given away!

Thank you, SharewareOnSale and especially Kent, – the giveaway would not be possible without amazing help from you!

Good luck to everybody!

– Ambeteco Team.

#21023174 Reply | Quote
    Ambeteco

[@tom]

Hello!
    All license keys have been given away and the giveaway is finished! SharewareOnSale will shut down the registration form soon.

——

Good luck to everybody!

– Ambeteco Team.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
Reply To: 4-Organizer Ultra with Artificial Intelligence / Mar 29 2023