Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 4-Organizer Ultra with Artificial Intelligence / Mar 29 2023

• This topic has 37 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 months ago by Ashraf.
Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Ambeteco

[@oofoor]

Hello!
    All license keys have been given away and the giveaway is finished! SharewareOnSale will shut down the registration form soon.

——

Our team would like to thank SharewareOnSale for this wonderful outstanding!
    This giveaway was planned to run for 10 whole days, but in less than 2 days all licenses keys were given away!

All 50,000 license keys are activated!

If you did not get your free license key, don’t worry!
    We will run another giveaway soon – in late May!

Thank you, SharewareOnSale and especially Kent, – the giveaway would not be possible without amazing help from you!

Good luck to everybody!

– Ambeteco Team.

#21025004 Reply | Quote
    BRAD

[@Nikos] SHAREWARE LIC KEY WAS DEACTIVATED BY COMPANY! THEY WILL BE CLOSING DOWN PROGRAM HERE CLAIMS GIVEAWAY IS ENDED

#21029775 Reply | Quote
    Art

mfr sez license is over used (past -50,000 applicants)
    QNVP7JF-AMBETECO-2BQVN:4-ORGANIZER-ULTRA:V9Y-1CB8593-H7GAN
    please give me a fresh key.
    would love to provide feedback on this issue.

#21052119 Reply | Quote
    Жерик

the site is terrible, it gives out a key, but it is invalid, on the site where it needs to be written, it says that “This license key has already been activated” and that “The sale on SharewareOnSale is over”, but although the promotion is still working. Terrible!!!

#21061969 Reply | Quote
    Graeme

[@Ambeteco]
    It’s 1AM Friday 2023-04-07 and the SWoS site says the ” Sale ends in 21 hours 52 mins 20 secs”. How can all the licenses be gone? If there’s a limit and all the licenses have been taken then SAY SO – ie run the clock to 00:00:00 so we don’t waste our time trying to download and install and then find the license is no longer available. Thanks.

#21063459 Reply | Quote
    M.

[@Ambeteco]
    This license key was already activatedThe giveaway on SharewareOnSale is out of stock – we have given away 50,000 license keys!
    After a week nothing changed still invalid keys are distributed why did you not stop this ? Only single purpose is data collecting !

#21063607 Reply | Quote
    Thinkr8

Yeah, what bullshit. The keys are all used up (but the Shareware offer is still up) and I ended up creating an account just to get my copy active and now I can’t activate it. AND, I can’t delete the account I created with Ambeteco, damn it. I hate useless accounts on the Internet. Please delete my account AMBETECO, thank you. :( Thanks for misleading me. :(

#21064356 Reply | Quote
    dr

is an a idiot not AI. and key not valid. can’t delete account

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
Reply To: 4-Organizer Ultra with Artificial Intelligence / Mar 29 2023