Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 4-Organizer Ultra with Artificial Intelligence / Mar 29 2023

• This topic has 37 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 months ago by Ashraf.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Ashraf
    Keymaster

Have something to say about 4-Organizer Ultra with Artificial Intelligence? Say it here!

Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than 4-Organizer Ultra with Artificial Intelligence, post it here! If you know of issues with 4-Organizer Ultra with Artificial Intelligence, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)

#21014622 Reply | Quote
    Nikos

Worst software ever used in my pc.If you want to lose your data install this crap. I am trying to restore my data.Delete the data without permission from user.
    Disaster!!!

#21014878 Reply | Quote
    HardySmifff

@Nikos If that’s the case then I’ve been very lucky that the program says it can’t connect to the internet.

There’s nothing wrong with my internet connection as it’s 56mb/s download and 18mb/s upload.

I’ll take it as a warning and uninstall the program because I don’t want to lose any of my data.

Thanks, Nikos and good luck restoring your data.

#21015010 Reply | Quote
    RockFox

All I did was read the description and half way through I thought – “what a load of crap”.
    No way would I allow this on my computer.

#21015471 Reply | Quote
    Mr Khan

Thanks for providing free software.
    its very helpfull.
    Good job.
    AnD
    ThAnK YoU
    😊😊😊😊

#21015513 Reply | Quote
    jackie.s.

Thank you for sharing, the program is really nice and useful! I sorted all my files on a USB drive, it worked really well and sorted everything quickly.

#21015556 Reply | Quote
    jomenr

installed, created an account, activated a license, everything went well. cleaned and organized my laptop, thank you SOS!

#21017277 Reply | Quote
    Jean Pierre Fondjo

Hello, No way to access the site to register. what’s the problem?

#21017621 Reply | Quote
    HardySmifff

I eventually decided to try this and found it does what I would call some odd things.

It took a Chrome shortcut to my OneNote Notebook off my desktop, put it in a folder called “Web – Sorted by 4-Organizer Ultra” and stuck it away in Downloads.

It also took a small program called Fix Win 10 by the Windows Club that I use every now and then off the Desktop and put it in a folder called “Executable – Sorted by 4-Organizer Ultra” and put that in the Downloads folder too.

It also took 2 Wordpad files and a Notepad file off the Desktop and put them in another folder called “Text – Sorted by 4-Organizer Ultra” and stuck that in the Documents folder.

And the oddest one of all was that it took a PDF file called Windows Tweaks Guides from my Desktop, put that in a folder called “Page Layout Files – Sorted by 4-Organizer Ultra” and put that in the Documents folder too.

I can only suggest to people that if you are anything like me and have your Desktop and other folders set the way you like them to be for your personal use then don’t bother with this because I’m still looking for some of my other desktop folders and files as they have been moved but I can’t find them yet.

I did make a System Restore Point before I installed the program so if I can’t find what happened to them I’ll be reverting back to that point in time anyway, so nothing is actually lost just missing, somewhere.

I’m also wondering what it may have done inside some of my other folders that are organised my way that I have tucked away in Documents and Downloads etc too!

This is definitely not a keeper for me though.

#21017715 Reply | Quote
    HarFanG

Worst boring website ever seen in my entire life. Geez !

No way I’ll try their software.

#21017958 Reply | Quote
    Mr.Dave

I keep my files sorted by purpose, not by their extension. A music program may need (besides the executable) a picture I can view to remember which program it is (as I have many), a quick-start picture or pdf, full documentation, web links, settings, sample files, license file, purchase order/receipt, etc., plus any notes I made about its use, conversations with developers or other users…. I can’t imagine trying to start it only to find it won’t run because the license file has been moved to “C:\me\Downloads\Unknown Binary Files-Sorted 4-Organizer Ultra”.

I use a nice program called Search Everything by VoidTools. It can list all my PDF files, or LIC files, or ODS files, etc., and/or by name or part of a name, sorted by date or name or size… across all my drives and folders… in less than a few seconds. How would 4-Organizer possibly do better than that? Oh yeah, it could delete things it thinks I don’t need.

Sorry, not for me, and no, I won’t even try it. My data is too valuable, and so is the time I would waste doing a restore.

#21018761 Reply | Quote
    Ambeteco

[@Nikos]

Hello,
    We would like to bring to your attention that the statement made in your comment concerning the deletion of user data by 4-Organizer Ultra is inaccurate. We request that you abstain from spreading deliberately false information. May we remind you that such actions not only discredit our company, but also denigrate its dignity and cause damage to its reputation. Be advised that under the laws of the United States of America, we reserve the right to take legal action against any such actions. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this matter.

Legal Department of American Best Technologies Company

#21018810 Reply | Quote
    Gary

@Ambeteco

In regards to your comment to Nikos, you claim that 4-Organizer Ultra does not delete user data. Therefore, I suspect the data is moved to a different location. Can you explain where the data is placed/moved to? That could help your software’s reputation in that it explains to users why files appear to be deleted when they are simply moved instead.

Second, can you explain how Artificial Intelligence is used or is needed for these common tasks that many other programs do without needing AI?

#21018830 Reply | Quote
    Ambeteco

[@HarFanG]

Dear, HarFanG.

Thank you sincerely for your response!
    We deeply appreciate receiving objective and valuable feedback like yours!

If it wouldn’t be too much trouble, we would be grateful if you could kindly provide us with the name of your current city of residence.

In return, we promise to notify you when a traveling circus is scheduled to visit your city, and send you tickets for that show!

We are committed to providing our clients with a memorable, engaging, and entertaining experience, and we assure you that we will spare no effort to make your time remarkable, and we hope that you will not be bored!

Thank you once again for your feedback!

Best regards,
    Ambeteco Support.

#21018841 Reply | Quote
    Ambeteco

[@Mr Khan]

Hello, Mr. Khan.

Thank you very much for your comment, we appreciate it a lot!
    We are glad to hear that our software is useful to you!

Wishing you an amazing day!

Best regards,
    Ambeteco Support.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
Reply To: 4-Organizer Ultra with Artificial Intelligence / Mar 29 2023