- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 4 months ago by houmidi.
Jun 2, 2018 at 12:03 am #11278355AshrafKeymaster
Have something to say about Hide Files? Say it here!
Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than Hide Files, post it here! If you know of issues with Hide Files, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)Jun 2, 2018 at 5:24 am #11282513John EdwardsGuest
I love the program its great. I have gotten a lot of very useful programs from you guys. Keep up the good work. You rock.Jun 2, 2018 at 6:43 am #11283694yataguebouGuest
très bon logiciel.Jun 3, 2018 at 10:58 am #11297863wosaGuest
Don´t know whether to laugh or to cry…
Took me just about 10 seconds to realize how it works:
1. It renamed the “Hidden” folder to another name.
2. It set the attributes of this folder to h (hidden) and s (system).
3. It moved this folder to the drive´s root.
4. It renamed all files inside this folder to “nnnn.db” (nnnn for numbers – beginning with “1”)…
BUT: ALL THOSE FILES COULD FREELY BE ACCESSED!
Examining (viewing) the files would instantly show their type (archive, text, exe/dll, etc.) – and from this you could choose how to open/investigate them.
So again: (as all of?!…) such software is ridiculous (- at least for any halfway experienced computer user!)
- Better than average is:
– Those folders are and stay in the same state (“Hidden”, name scrambled, …) in and for any other OS or Windows instance.
– You must have at least the idea that there IS such folders/files.
- Worse than average of those tools:
– You have direct access to all files, as soon as you find out about the existence of such files/folders.
– There is not even any need to reboot into save mode (… or Windows PE or Linux …) to view all files!Jun 4, 2018 at 10:13 pm #11310939Claude MARTINEZGuest
Tres bon petit logiciel qui fait correctement son travail. Mais deux petites critiques:
– La première est qu’il vaut mieux oublier de perdre son mot de passe car il n’y a pas d’envoi de mails pour se sauver.
– La seconde est que lorsque l’on cache des fichiers ou répertoires sur des disques externes, il faut faire en sorte de bien noter la lettre attribuée à ce disque pour pouvoir retrouver ses fichiers (sinon, tout est perdu).Jun 5, 2018 at 6:25 am #11316150houmidiGuest
merci bq pour le logiciel