- This topic has 16 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 1 month ago by DJ.
Apr 5, 2021 at 12:03 am #17569961AshrafKeymaster
Have something to say about Speech to Text Converter? Say it here!
Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than Speech to Text Converter, post it here! If you know of issues with Speech to Text Converter, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)Apr 5, 2021 at 1:00 am #17570131hgGuest
hen installed asks for IBM Cloud Credentials???Apr 5, 2021 at 5:36 am #17572543ErikaGuest
[ @Ashraf] Since I’ve been hearing impaired since I was born, I can only understand subtitled movies. I am sorry that this Speech to Text Converter software does not support Hungarian speech, so unfortunately I cannot use this software! It would be good if the software developers also thought of the Hungarian hearing impaired, who do not hear anything from the Hungarian speech!Apr 5, 2021 at 5:42 am #17572593FrankGuest
The IBM thing is quite confusing and took some time, but when I think I finally got it and tried the program I just got a HTTP 1.1 503 service unavailable errorApr 5, 2021 at 11:45 am #17575413MekongDeltaGuest
Error during installation – some kind of a bad joke…Cannot instal, cannot run…Apr 5, 2021 at 2:57 pm #17575974fahadGuest
Program registration needs
Where is the activation code?Apr 5, 2021 at 9:51 pm #17576788IosifGuest
Where the API key?Apr 6, 2021 at 12:57 am #17570308VovsoftGuest
“Vovsoft Speech to Text Converter” supports IBM Cloud Speech to Text API which can convert up to 500 minutes per month for free.
In order to obtain your API key and URL, please follow these steps:
1. Go to https://cloud.ibm.com/registration and create your IBM Watson Cloud account for free.
2. Go to https://cloud.ibm.com/catalog/services/speech-to-text and create your Speech to Text Lite Plan instance.
3. Go to https://cloud.ibm.com/resources; under Services tab, click on your Speech to Text instance. Your credentials (API key and URL) will be displayed in Manage or Service credentials page.
Enter your API key and URL into the Settings panel inside “Vovsoft Speech to Text Converter”. The software is now ready to convert audio to text.Apr 6, 2021 at 12:58 am #17572657PeterGuest
“(W)hen installed asks for IBM Cloud Credentials???”
Yes, because you have to register for that yourself..
https://vovsoft.com/blog/how-to-use-speech-to-text-converter/Apr 6, 2021 at 12:59 am #17570176VovsoftGuest
Thank you for trying our software. Speech to Text Converter utilizes IBM Cloud AI services. Fortunately, it is free up to 500 minutes per month. Please read more here: How to use Speech to Text ConverterApr 6, 2021 at 10:19 am #17579784PaulFGuest
In fact I would have attributed 0 star if this would be possible! Reasons:
1) An IM credential is required t o use the program… but credential is not provided.
2) The number of words which you are allowed to recognize are limited to 500 per month… but this is not indicated before you install the program!Apr 7, 2021 at 6:59 am #17583065mrrlyGuest
Works amazing well if you can get through the steps to link it to the IBM cloud service.Apr 8, 2021 at 7:10 pm #17590287RIMGuest
Where is the activation code?
I have the API and the URL but the program is not licensed to me. License key ?????????????????????????????????????????????Apr 10, 2021 at 11:39 am #17598444vijayathwaniGuest
very defficult softwareApr 10, 2021 at 11:41 am #17598455vijayathwaniGuest
How to use it ?
it is very defficult software