Whether your goal is to build games for fun, start your own studio, or become a professional Unity developer in the game industry, this training contains everything you need to get started. Throughout this course you’ll learn C# and how to use Unity from scratch. You’ll learn concepts such as vector math, Object-Oriented Programming, working with materials, and much more. By the end, you’ll have built your own 3D multi-level platformer game and be ready to take on greater challenges.
- Access 28 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss Unity Editor basics
- Explore transforms & game objects
- Learn Unity scripting in C#
- Incorporate multi-level functionality
- Discover Canvas UI
- Import external assets from Blender
This project-based course covers all the main elements of building first person shooters with Unity 3D. By delving into greater specifics of Unity, you’ll develop the tools needed to create more complex games and enhance your game development pedigree to a more employable level.
- Access 31 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Implement & customize a production-ready first person player controller
- Understand collision detection
- Save memory & CPU by implementing a reusable pool of objects
- Perform enemy path finding AI using Nav Mesh
- Integrate external models & audio files
MagicaVoxel is an exciting free tool used in creating 3D game models. In this course, you’ll learn how to use this tool from scratch while building simple game models and environments. After course completion, you’ll be able to create simple 3D game assets for your games.
- Access 9 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Use different brushes & tools
- Explore camera controls to navigate your scene
- Create a voxel art tree, character, & landscape
- Import models into Unity
- Work w/ color palettes
In this course you’ll follow along to create a myriad of beautiful 3D game assets and low-poly scenes using Blender. Anyone can create simple, but elegant assets by just learning the essential tools that Blender has to offer. After completing this course, you’ll be able to create low-poly assets for your games and import them directly into Unity.
- Access 32 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to import your assets into Unity
- Discuss object mode & transforms
- Explore the snapping tool & edit mode
- Discover normals, materials, texturing, & UV unwrapping
Unity 3D is one of the most popular game engines on earth, and this comprehensive course will take you down a guided learning path to start building complete games just like the pros do. You’ll learn how to code in C#, make 3D cubes, and build entire 2D and 3D games from scratch. You’ll even cover advanced topics like lighting, cinematics, and multiplayer.
- Access 118 lectures & 35.5 hours of content 24/7
- Install & setup Unity 3D
- Explore game physics & pathfinding
- Learn about basic artificial intelligence
- Perform camera animations, cutscenes, & character animations
- Discover how to build multiplayer games for LAN & the internet
- Build four full games from scratch
You know what’s a fun way to make money? Creating iPhone and iPad games! This beginner-friendly, fast-paced course will teach you how to build complete 2D games using Swift 3, and then monetize them. Each lecture will help you build upon the current project by adding one or two more pieces of functionality as you learn new things in a logical progression.
- Access 70 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about setting up a game, scaling items, sprites, imaging, & more
- Animate objects in various ways & understand game physics
- Discover the update loop
- Understand how to save data, create multiple levels, & different screens
- Apply vector impulses to objects & detect scoring
- Set up & implement In-App Purchases
Python is a language that is currently in extremely high-demand, and you can learn it the fun way through this course! With no prior programming experience necessary, this course will demonstrate core concepts you need to program in Python by building your own game, getting you up and running with Python in a way that’s both engaging and fun.
- Access 28 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Create a game similar to Crossy Road or Frogger
- Use the Pygame library to put together your first Python game
- Become familiar w/ concepts like variables, functions, conditional statements, & loops
This project-based course will teach you practical, employable skills immediately as you get familiar with the popular Unreal Engine. Using practical examples and real-world projects, this course will teach you how to code in C++ and optimize Unreal Engine’s many capabilities to create incredible games from scratch.
- Access 85 lectures & 8.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to code in C++ in Unreal
- Create simple games & design them from scratch
- Discover how to leverage your new skills for greater wealth
This comprehensive course will teach you various concepts of game development and its related technologies, giving you the skills and knowledge to quickly advance to an intermediate level game developer. Introducing you to a wide variety of knowledge related to the game industry, you’ll become more adaptable and more ready to take on any game development challenge you meet.
- Access 25 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about 3D models & how to make them
- Discover how to make 2D texture maps
- Program via everyday explanations & examples
- Use a variety of different game engines
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.