1. What causes different phases of the moon as seen from Earth
2. What causes day and night on Earth
3. The cause for seasons and why the poles have 6 months of summer/winter
4. Why solar eclipse doesn't happen on every new moon - although moon appears to come in between Sun and Earth on every new moon
5. Does Earth, Sun and Moon all lie in the same plane?
- Touch drag to navigate in horizontal / vertical directions
- Pinch zoom in / out in any view
- You can navigate the space in three dimensions !
- Perform several activities to understand some solid concepts
You can view Earth, Sun and Moon system from different angles and understand what causes Full moon, New Moon, Quarter Moons and Crescent moons.
Realistic graphics have been used for Earth and Moon for enriched experience.
This app will greatly help in removing all the misconceptions that people have about phases of the moon.
A must have app in your science reference library for everyone.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.