A+English ( 11 books + audio ) is a great tool to improve English speaking,listening, and reading skills, on both iPhone and iPod.
It integrates classic books with audio download manager, player, and voice recorder.
Advanced and easy-to-use features:
-High quality audio books: you may listen to the audio play while reading the text.
-Voice Recorder: speak aloud and record your own voices.
-Automatically playback your voice recorded, so that you can compare your own voice to audio book, to improve your speech easily.
Note: the recording function is for iPhone only.
Users will need wireless connections to download and save the audio books.
After downloaded, the audio books can be used anywhere without connection after downloaded.
It is a must have app for ESL students.
It is also a great tool for professionals! Get it now to polish your speech skills, and get promoted at work!
List of books with audio:
1. FAIRY TALES, by The Brothers Grimm
2. ALICE'S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND, by Lewis Carroll
3. Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen
4. The Art Of War, by Sun Tszu
5. The Time Machine, by H.G. Wells
6. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
7. The Return of Sherlock Holmes, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
8. Robinson Crusoe, by Daniel Defoe
9. TREASURE ISLAND, by Robert Louis Stevenson
10. Andersen's Fairy Tales, by Hans Christian Andersen
11. Persuasion, by Jane Austen
Plus a "Special collections" – irregular verbs list.
More to be added with free update.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.