Python Programming is easy to learn! Spare some time and you will be well on your way to becoming an expert! The course starts with an introduction to OOP concepts and then gradually proceeds towards giving you a detailed insight into OOPs concepts. You will find out what is abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism in OOP in detail. By the end of this course, you will be well-versed with Python OOP and will have developed the skills to write clean Python code and take your Python skills to the next level.
- Access 181 lectures & 15 hours of content 24/7
- Familiarize yourself with Python programming concepts & datatypes
- Work with different datatypes: Strings, Lists, Dictionaries, Sets, & more
- Work with CSV files
- Create & work packages and sub packages
- Manage Python packages using “pip”
- Create & work with Python Virtual Environments using “virtualenv” & “virtualenvwrapper
This course is designed for students who want to get started working with Git and Github. Following the step-by-step approach, you will learn the commands for efficient code management and understand fundamental concepts behind version control systems following Git architecture. After completing this course you will have hands-on experience working with Git and Github and will be able to use Version Control for your projects.
- Access 26 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Build rock solid foundation in Git & learn key-related concepts
- Manage & update files with Git (move, rename, delete)
- Revert/reset project to previous version’s
- Create gitignore file to exclude files & directories
- Learn GitHub & how to use and manage the web-based Git repository
- Learn how to perform Git comparisons between various sections of a Git repository
Welcome to Django 2 for Beginners course. Here, you will be helped in starting your Web Development journey from scratch in a step-by-step manner. This course touches every important concept for Django beginners with its latest version, Django 2. After completing this course, you will be ready to work on beginner’s projects as an intern, fresher, or freelancer, and you will also be able to implement everything yourself. Most importantly, you will be ready to dive deep for a big available scope with Django in the future.
- Access 79 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about Django apps, templates, models & migrations
- Know about Django development environment setup
- Work with static-media files & Django templates
- Write URLS, views & models
- Use Django messages & forms
- Understand Django flow & file structure
Welcome to Python Project Automation: Build Automate Instagram Post Design Program using OpenWeatherMap API and Pillow. In this course, you will learn how to automate image designing using the Pillow library. You will also be taught how to extract temperature data through OpenWeatherMap API. This course is focused on the project building approach, so you get to learn every concept logically. Also, this course covers everything step-by-step, starting from the basics.
- Access 11 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Automate image designing using Pillow library
- Know how to extract temperature data through OpenWeatherMap API
- Focus on project building approach so you get to learn every concept in a logical way
- Covers everything, step-by-step, starting from the basics
Welcome to Building Web Scraping Bot With Python and Beautiful Soup. Web scraping is about downloading structured data from the web, selecting some of that data, and passing along what you selected to another process. This course will help you to learn about Web Scraping fundamentals through a real freelancing job posting. We will follow everything step-by-step with Beautiful Soup and Python Email Module. After completing this course, you will be ready to expand your knowledge of Automation and Python.
- Access 19 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn about the fundamentals of Web Scraping
- Work with static files
- Extract stock data from finance website through web scraping
- Learn the basics of Python Automation
- Learn about beautiful soup library for scraping different websites
Welcome to Building Portfolio App With Python Tkinter. This course will help you to build a Python GUI application step-by-step with Tkinter and CoinMarketCap Free API. Throughout the course, you will learn more about Python and Tkinter. This course integrates all of the aspects required to get you on the road to becoming a successful Tkinter developer with proper live practical exercises and walk-through from basics to advance. After completing this course, you will be ready to expand your knowledge of Tkinter and Python.
- Access 35 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to build GUI apps with Python TKinter
- Convert .PY applications to .EXE applications
- Learn to work on a basic Python project & complete it
- Develop a basic GUI (Graphical User Interface) using Tkinter
- Learn about web API & its usage
- Check cryptocurrency price & apply login on the command line
- Learn basics about database & SQLite3
This Python Programming course touches on every important advanced Python concept with its latest versions Python 3.8 and Python 3.9. Throughout the course, you will explore some essential advanced Python topics like recursion, lambda functions, map, filter and reduce, list comprehension, regular expression, and more. You will also be taught about regular expressions and others.
This course will touch on every important concept of Python with its latest version. Throughout the course, you will explore the most important Python Programming language features that will help you consolidate and boost your skill. After completing this course, you will be ready to work as Intern, Fresher, or Freelancer, and you will also be able to implement everything yourself. Most importantly, you will be ready to divide deep with the big available scope with Python.
- Access 255 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to write clean & proper Python code with concept
- Understand programming building blocks with Python
- Work with modules & learn to create your own modules
- Learn about the 4 pillars of Object-Oriented Programming
- Use Python professionally by following its structures
- Work with import & python libraries
- Learn how to handle errors & exceptions with Python
Python is a programming language and learning a programming language goes into four parts. In this course, you’ll learn the language and its features. You’ll understand basic concepts and see some working examples. You’ll then move forward with simple and some more coding practice exercises. The fourth and final step is to solve a more significant problem by applying everything you learned in this course. You can call it a micro-project. The micro-project problem statement and the expectation are included as the last thing of this course.
- Access 55 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Python 3 programming language
- Work with Python types & data structures
- Explore Python control structures & loops
- Learn more about Python functions & Lambda
- Work on 100+ simple & more complex coding exercises
This course is a step-by-step, systematic approach to learning shell scripting embedded with quizzes, assignments, and projects. The course starts with the basics of bash shell scripting, explaining the use of variables, functions, and operators. Next, you’ll customize the shell environment and understand the role of flow control statements in shell scripting. Moving along, you’ll explore the techniques of file processing and learn how to parse command-line arguments. Next, you’ll learn how to run, schedule, and debug scripts. Towards the end, you’ll get a quick tour of Linux commands and standard I/O concepts, and get an overview of projects that you’ll be working on to encapsulate your learning.
- Access 80 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Understand various features of bash shell
- Learn to write scripts to automate repeated tasks & save time
- Use conditions & loops effectively
- Learn to read files & process them line by line
Python programming has gained popularity, and even prestigious colleges and universities have added Python to their curriculum. The sky is the limit with the build-in functions/libraries, externally available open-source libraries/packages, and commercial ones. This course is all about Object-Oriented Programming, and we expect you to be familiar with various fundamental concepts like Variables, Datatypes, Conditional/Loop Statements, and more. The knowledge gained will also improve your efficiency in understanding other’s code.
- Access 43 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Be familiar with various fundamental concepts like variables, datatypes, conditional/loop statements & more
- Create classes like a pro
- Understand class & object attributes
- Improve your efficiency in understanding other’s code
Managing packages including the virtual environments gives you an edge over your colleagues. In this course, you’ll learn more about package management and Python virtual environments: from script, module, and packages to creating, activating, and deactivating PREs. The skills gained in this course can be applied immediately in your real-world projects!
- Access 16 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn about Package Management & Python Virtual Environments
- Know where does Python look for modules
- Create, activate, & deactivate Virtual Environments
This single course will help you start with your DSA journey as a beginner, step-by-step. This course touches on every important topic through concept, visualization, and implementation. The entire course is designed for beginners with one goal in mind, to understand every concept from scratch with proper knowledge of their complexities and implementations in Python. After completing this course, you will be ready to work as an intern, fresher, or freelancer. Most importantly, you will be ready to dive deep with future practice and the hard-level questions of Data Structures.
- Access 101 lectures & 18 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the fundamentals of the Data Structures & Algorithms
- Learn every concept from scratch with proper knowledge of their complexities & implementations in Python
- Understand the concept behind Arrays, Linked Lists, Stacks & Queues, Hash tables, Trees and Graphs
- Explore popular algorithms & how to use them
- Improve your problem-solving skills & become a confident developer for your next coding interview
- Code implementation of each data structure to understand how they work behind the scene
This course will help you understand Spark programming and apply that knowledge to build data engineering solutions. This course is example-driven and follows a working session-like approach. We will be taking a live coding approach and explain all the needed concepts along the way. It’s ideal for data architects and data engineers who are responsible for designing and building the organization’s data-centric infrastructure as well as managers and architects who do not directly work with Spark implementation but implement Apache Spark at the ground level.
- Access 61 lectures & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Get an overview knowledge on Apache Spark
- Run Spark programs & work with Spark execution models
- Configure Spark project application logs
- Work with Spark SQL
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for Advanced Python Masterclass & Automation Training Bundle
There are no reviews yet.
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.