JIRA is a tracking system that facilitates bug tracking and agile project management. This course focuses on team workflows in JIRA, giving you tips, tricks, and techniques you can use right away to work better in JIRA. You’ll use a project-based approach to build a workflow that allows a dev team to send issues to a QA team and back through JIRA’s agile boards.
- Access 16 lectures 24/7
- Customize JIRA’s Agile features
- Understand workflows in JIRA better
- Be able to customize JIRA’s Agile boards
In this course, you’ll learn a practical approach to setting up a project in JIRA based on a real-world project that may be used on a daily basis. You’ll start by getting a backstory for the project so you understand its needs before building it out and customizing JIRA to fit your needs.
- Access 13 lectures 24/7
- See how JIRA’s features can be used together in a real-world scenario
- Create your own JIRA project from start to finish
Scrum is a method for managing and completing even the most complex projects. Whether you’re a project manager, Scrum master, product owner, development team member, or just someone who wants to deliver projects on time, you can stand to benefit from this course. You’ll cover project management techniques essential to delivering projects efficiently and get familiar with the Agile Scrum methodology, one of today’s most important in the business world.
- Access 30 lectures 24/7
- Learn how to meet a project deadline & improve project delivery using Agile Scrum and project management techniques
- Discover what Scrum is & why it is so powerful
- Use Checklists to help deliver value on time
- Feel confident in implementing Scrum & Agile project management techniques for any service, maintenance or support team
Agile Scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex projects, even in difficult situations. Whether you’re a project manager, Scrum master, product owner, development team member, or just someone who wants to deliver projects on time, you can stand to benefit from this course. Here, you’ll analyze specific case studies and learn from the instructor’s hands-on experience how best to deliver projects on time and under budget using Agile Scrum practices.
- Access 12 lectures 24/7
- Use real case studies to learn how to improve your Agile Scrum practices
- Feel confident in implementing Scrum improvements for any development, service, maintenance or support team
- Learn to use Agile Scrum to deliver complex projects without paying thousands for training
- Explain what the definition of done is & how it will make your team or business more efficient
- Understand the concepts behind empirical process, control theory, & continuous improvement
A User Story is the description of a product feature or requirement from a user’s perspective. It can be the simplest way to determine requirements for adding value to business projects and to deliver early returns on investment. Whether you’re a project manager, Scrum master, product owner, development team member, or just someone who wants to deliver projects on time, you can stand to benefit from this course.
- Access 17 lectures 24/7
- Learn how to write a user story description
- Explore the INVEST principle & the Three C’s formula
- Understand the correct terminology & use of user stories
- Discover the Agile business analyst templates for writing user stories in the real world
The sprint retrospective is a method for boosting your team’s efficiency. It’s is an opportunity for the Scrum Team to inspect itself and create a plan for improvements to be enacted during the next sprint. Regardless of your level of Scrum, it’s important to understand the value and execution of a sprint retrospective, which will be examined here.
- Access 40 lectures 24/7
- Get a complete overview of the retrospectives & how they’re used to boost the efficiency and productivity of a team
- Learn how to improve sprint retrospectives
- Discover what Scrum is & why it’s so powerful for conducting a retrospective
- Feel confident in improving the performance of Scrum for any software, service, maintenance or support team
- Explain what sprint retrospectives will make your team or business more efficient
Agile Scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex projects, even in difficult situations. It’s one of the best and most popular ways to deliver projects on time while maintaining a high degree of quality. Each section of this course features an overview of a particular aspect of Scrum, filled with real-world examples to help you gain a firm grasp of each concept.
- Access 61 lectures 24/7
- Get an in-depth overview of Scrum through examples & advice on each Scrum practice
- Explore Agile Scrum as used in the business workplace
- Discuss the correct terminology & use of Agile Scrum
From baking a cake to building a skyscraper, life is full of projects. All of the most successful professionals use project management in one way or another. This course is designed with a visually-rich format so you can learn the PMBOK 5 based on the way your brain actually works, not with boring lectures. Master PMP concepts from scratch or update your skills with the new concepts and processes presented in the 5th Edition of the PMBOK Guide.
- Access 83 lectures 24/7
- Manage costs, time, risks & resources
- Manage teams & individuals
- Achieve personal & professional goals
- Complete successful projects
- Pass the PMP or CAPM exams & become a PMI Certified Project Manager
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.