MySQL is a general purpose relational database management system (RDBMS) used mainly to provide a back-end database for web applications. In this course, we’ll introduce the concepts of relational database management systems in general, and how they relate to MySQL in particular. Unlike traditional courses that concentrate mainly on theory, this course takes a practical “how-to” approach to working with data.
- Learn to create databases & tables w/ 20 lectures & 2 hours of instruction
- Add data to a table w/ INSERT
- Read a table w/ SELECT
- Study how to use WHERE to filter data
- Use ORDER BY to sort data
- Read from multiple tables w/ JOINs
- Change data in a table w/ UPDATE
- Remove one or more rows of data from a table w/ the DELETE query
- Use a text file to load a database schema
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.