An original JJW watchface for the Sony(TM) SmartWatch 2. This watchface brings fun cartoon animations to your wrist! The first and original creator of 'animated cartoon' watchfaces for the Sony SmartWatch 2. This watchface displays a scrolling animated cartoon when the screen is powered on in active mode only. It does NOT display animation whilst in standby/low power mode in order to save battery.
Be sure to checkout my other watchface creations for the Sony(TM) SmartWatch 2 and if you like this watchface, please consider giving me a good rating as it inspires me to come up with even better designs!
Like Us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/JJWwatchfaces
Note: This is a native watchface/clock for the Sony(TM) SmartWatch 2 and works in active and low power mode to save your watch's battery. By using this watchface you should still continue to get the 3-5 day battery life from your watch unlike other 'pseudo-watchface apps' which chew through your battery.
1. Download app via Google Play
2. Click the 'SmartWatch 2' notification in the notifications bar to open the SmartWatch 2 configuration app
3. Click 'Edit watch faces' button
4. Create a new watchface or edit an existing one
5. Click 'Clocks'
6. Choose the new watchface from the list of watchfaces
Further detailed instructions can be found on Sony's blog here: http://blogs.sonymobile.com/2014/04/22/smartwatch-2-400-apps-new-styles-and-new-features/
Please send me an email if you have troubles getting it to install and I'll do my best to help.
Troubleshooting (watchface doesn't display or show up in the list of clocks after installing it from Google Play):
1. Turn off your watch and turn it back on
2. Turn off your phone and turn it back on
3. Turn off bluetooth on your phone and turn it back on
4. Create a new watchface template and see if you can add the new watchface.
If this fails, you may need to take further steps. Continue to follow the steps below:
5. Uninstall the Sony(TM) Smart Connect app
6. Un-pair your SmartWatch with your phone
7. Reinstall the Sony(TM) Smart Connect app
8. Re-pair your SmartWatch with your phone
9. Follow steps 1-4 again.
Thanks goes to Naheel from XDA forums for providing the guide on how to make custom watchfaces.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 clocks
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
Sony and the Sony logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
This app is in no way associated with, endorsed by, or affiliated with, SONY or Sony Mobile.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.