a newer version of v2.20 is here!
autoExpire will delete or archive your files or folders at the time you preset.
In the modern age, we are faced with the increasing digitalization of our lives. One effect of that is the huge volume of files we create, download, and received every day. Many of these are time-sensitive, such things as draft reports, news articles, digital receipts, invoices, coupons, event invitations, etc, are no longer useful after a specific date, and if they remain on your storage, they take up your storage space, clutters up your folders, and makes finding something useful among them close to impossible.
autoExpire will help you fix that. When you receive a file, you may set up, through autoExpire, an expiry date for the file, and the method of disposal after the date, be it archiving or simple deletion.
With autoExpire, you can be sure that your computer is always organized and never cluttered.
– drag & drop operation to either the user interface or the dock icon.
– all file formats are supported
– handles single files' drop, multiple files' drop, even folders' drop.
– expire date can be easily set, either as a specific calendar date or as the number of days from present.
– total files count can be read out from dock menu icon
– simple status menu access
– visibility of file list toggle-able
– support manual file deletion, just double click file's name from table view
– colorful and animated interface
v2.02 -> v2.05
– add "Hide Main Interface" feature according to user's feature request;
– make tip display during app's first run;
– more by dragonBTV panel updated;
v2.05 -> v2.08
add options according to user's feature request
– 7 days and 365 days added to the preset expire list
– a cancel button added to the day input panel incase of your canceling drag and drop
– dragonBTV panel updated
v2.08 -> v2.13
– critical bug fix upgrade for OS 10.8 users
– add user notification while files were deleted or archived (under OS 10.8 only)
– Hide / Unhide menu items added
– Sandboxed OS 10.6 – OS 10.8 compatible version
– Sandbox compatible email technical support
– Sandbox compatible feature request support
– Sandbox compatible "more by dragonBTV" menu and panel
v2.13 -> v2.20
– OS 10.7 – OS 10.9 compatible version
– new option added: "Do not process file folders"
– new tip alert related to "Do not process file folders"
– new menu item added "Reset all alerts"
– more by dragonBTV updated
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.