Software development is a time-consuming process that requires coding, testing, bug fixing, recoding, testing, deployment, and more. The whole process takes weeks, months, and sometimes even years to build a product. DevOps, however, looks at automating the entire process of testing and deployment to reduce the amount of work that a developer needs to do. Meanwhile, AWS offers powerful cloud features which can help scale your application easily to millions of users. That’s why companies are looking for DevOps and AWS architects, and this course will get you up to speed on both.
- Access 37 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn what DevOps is, why it’s trending, & how it came to be
- Get an introduction to cloud computing & the AWS cloud platform
- Build a basic web app on the cloud using tools like Ansible & Jenkins
- Use AWS tools like CloudFormation, CodeDeploy & CodePipeline
- Understand how to deploy apps on AWS instances automatically & achieve continuous integration using DevOps and AWS tools
Delivering vast storage options and cheap computing power, cloud computing has revolutionized the way companies scale and grow. AWS (Amazon Web Services) remains one of the most popular cloud solutions out there, and AWS-savvy professionals are reaping the benefits. Even if you’re a complete beginner, this course guides you through the AWS fundamentals. You’ll take a step-by-step approach to understanding AWS’ technologies, databases, and the like, so you can leverage this platform—and the benefits of cloud computing—in your own projects.
- Access 31 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Get a complete introduction to AWS & using the AWS Management Console
- Familiarize yourself w/ Amazon’s databases, such as Amazon RDS & DynamoDB
- Emerge from the course w/ AWS skills & best practices you can apply in your own projects
This course was built by a certified AWS expert with the simple idea of teaching you AWS practically, so you can pass the Certified Developer Associate exam easily. All the crucial parts of the exam are covered in this course and each chapter has its own practical cases so you’ll never have a moment where you feel lost.
- Access 104 lectures & 14 hours of content 24/7
- Cover all aspects of the AWS Certified Developer Associate exam
- Understand each core concept so you won’t be thrown off by any twists
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification is fast becoming a must-have certificate for any IT professional. This course is designed to help you pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect (CSA) – Associate Exam on your first try. This certificate is incredibly valuable and can set you up for a six-figure career. Even if you’ve never logged into the AWS platform, by the end of this training, you’ll be ready to take the exam.
- Access 202 lectures & 15 hours of content 24/7
- Get a broad overview of the AWS platform
- Deep dive into the individual elements of the AWS platform
- Explore Route53, EC2, S3, Cloud Front, Autoscaling, Load Balancing, RDS, RedShift, DynamoDB, EMR, VPC, & more
Did you know cloud computing is one of the leading industries in the world and experience astounding year over year growth? Well, one of the leading cloud providers is AWS and in this course, you’ll take a deep dive into various storage services offered by AWS and see them in action. New career, here you come.
- Access 43 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Comprehend the AWS architecture & implement its services
- Distinguish the different AWS storage services & use them competently for your business needs
- Utilize S3 & its capabilities to have a static website, & configure and upload files in any format
- Use EBS as a persistent storage mechanism for your EC2 instances, w/ its capabilities
- Employ the CloudFront CDN to update, monitor & deliver selective content across the world
Whether you’re an experienced AWS user or are just getting started with cloud computing, you know it’s quite easy to get your infrastructure components deployed in the AWS cloud. But do you ever wonder how you can orchestrate and manage your AWS resources in an easier, more efficient manner? The answer is the Amazon Web Services Command Line Interface, and this course will teach you how to use it.
- Access 78 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Get an in-depth look at AWS CLI
- Use AWS CLI to manage various AWS services
- Learn how you can deploy, configure, & manage some key cloud components available for AWS services
Cloud computing is reshaping the way we think about data centers and deploy our infrastructure, and it’s just getting started. The cloud computing revolution started only about a decade ago when Amazon launched Amazon Web Services (AWS), and today it’s one of the fastest growing industries on earth. In this deep-dive into AWS you’ll get an in-depth look at the de facto monitoring and alerting service offered by AWS called CloudWatch.
- Access 52 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Deep dive into EC2, RDS, EBS, ELB, & many other services offered by AWS
- Learn how to monitor the key metrics available for each service
- Find out how to setup alarms for certain thresholds
- Get real-time alerts from AWS & take pro-active measures to ensure AWS infrastructure is performing at peak level
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.