The travel, photography, architecture and history lovers, or simply the old times lovers, will enjoy discovering how looked one hundred years ago more than 250 streets, squares, buildings and commercial establishments of this city, and how they have been transformed over time. You also will be able to visit the gorgeous interiors of a golden period which have survived thanks to the early photographic techniques.
The pictures are accompanied by a short historical and architectural description of the most remarkable sites and buildings.
The Barcelona City Council provides one of the biggest free public WIFI network in Europe.
- Interactive map with over 250 interest points
- Option to enable GPS
- Adjustable location radius for the interest points
- Alarm and/or vibration signal for proximity to the interest points
- Alphabetical interactive list of the interest points
- More than 1000 pictures arranged chronologically
- Tactile enlargement of the pictures
- English, French, Spanish and Catalan texts
- Link to the current interest point with Google Street View
The app is regularly being updated with new photographs and new points of interest.
Set up the location radius and the alarm signal... and start discovering the city!
For any questions, remarks, contributions or proposals, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.